Chapter 42

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                      Blake POV

I sit here in the chair watching Tammy as she sleeps. She slowly starts to open her eyes but quickly close them bringing her hands up to her face. "The light hurts." She says.

"Get dressed, you'll need to go out so your senses can adjust," I tell her as I stand from the chair.

She throws the covers off of her. "I'm naked!" She grabs the pillow covering herself up.

"You should get used to being naked, plus it's not like it's something I haven't seen before," I smirk a little as I leave the room.

Once she gets dressed we leave out the castle so her senses can adjust. As she walks out of the front door, her hand goes up trying to block the sun out. "It'll adjust after a few minutes," I say through the mind link causing her to jump.

She looks at me, her eyes slightly widen. "Is that the mindlink thingy?" She asks smiling a little. "How do I do it?" She asks getting a little excited.

"Just think about the person you want to link, you'll feel the mindlink connection," I tell her.

"Can you hear me?" she ask through the mind link.

"Yes, I can hear you, come on." I walk off heading towards the forest. Once we get into the forest, she starts to look around smiling. "What do you hear?" I ask watching her reactions to her new senses.

The smile on her face widen. I follow her gaze and see the two hummingbirds. "I can see every flap of their wings." She says watching the hummingbirds, smiling excitedly.

"Your eyes are now able to pick up on faster movement that your human eyes couldn't," I tell her. I quickly move a few yards away from her, stopping behind a tree. "Come to me. Use your nose and follow my scent." I say through the mind link. She needs to get used to all her senses.

I start to hear her feet steps getting closer as I lean back against the tree waiting for her to find me. "Got you!" She says laughing as she reaches out touching me.

"I didn't realize you smelled so...good." I watch as her nose flare as she closes her eyes, leaning in a little inhaling my scent.

"It's a mate thing. You're attracted to my scent." I tell her as I start to walk.

"Can I do the disappearing thing?" She asks walking next to me looking around the forest, taking everything in.

"What disappearing thing?" I ask looking over at her with a raised brow.

"You know, like when you're there one second, then you're gone." She says.

"Just run, It'll come to you naturally," I tell her. I remember doing these things with Tim when I first turned him.

"Just run?" She asks looking at me. I give her a nod and watch as she slowly takes off, but in no time she's zipping back and forward through the trees at inhuman speeds giggling. I laugh to myself, shaking my head a little as I watch her.

She move pass me quickly, slapping my chest. "Tag you're it!" She says laughing as she quickly moves from tree to tree disappearing in the distance.

I smiling, shaking my head a little as I continue to walk through the forest. I can hear her giggling in the distance, she's like a kid playing with a new toy for the first time.

"You're it, you have to catch and tag me back." She says as she continues to laugh.

"I'm not playing this game with you." I continue to walk through the forest, stepping over the logs and fallen branches.

"You use to play it with me and chase me around the castle. What? Now that we're on even grounds are you afraid that I'll be a better Lycan than you?" She says.

I hear her low laugher coming from behind a tree about fifty yards ahead. I move quickly appearing in front of her, causing her to jump, letting out a squeal, laughing. I place my hands up against the tree on both sides of her, blocking her in so she won't run. "You have a lot to learn, before thinking you could be a better Lycan than I," I say smirking a little, looking down at her.

"This is amazing. Do you guys always have this much energy?" She asks smiling, looking up at me. "God, you smell good." She leans into my chest inhaling my scent again. Suddenly I start to smell her arousal, causing my body to react.

My hard member starts to press up against the inside of my jeans. She looks up at me. Her eyes now black with lust. I crash my lips down on hers, pinning her up against the tree. Her hand goes down to my jeans, unbuttoning them, wanting to feel me inside of her.

I go to pull her shirt off, but stop. My head snaps to the left, picking up on many different scents a few miles away. But one scent stands out from the rest. I let out a low growl. I could never forget that scent. It's him, the alpha king. "They're here," I say glaring in the direction of their scent.

"Go back to the castle." My words come out through clenched teeth, as I fight my beast back. My mouth starts to water with the need to taste his blood. I've waited seventy years for this and today is the day.

"No, I can fight." She says frowning.

"Go! Now!" I use my alpha command on her. She glares up at me, but unable to fight the command, she quickly takes off, heading back to the castle. I let out a sigh. If she was still human getting her to leave wouldn't have been this simple.

I quickly make my way through the forest, heading to them to keep them far from the castle. Once I get to a clearing deep in the forest, away from the castle, I stop and wait for them to show, so I can kill them all.

A few minutes pass and I start to grow impatient as I wait for them to show. My blood lust starts to grow as their scent gets closer and closer. I look back to see Tammy coming my way, with the twins, Tim, Fred, and his boys and some of the guys from BJ's pack right behind her.

My eyes scan over Tammy. She's wearing some kind of leather gear with sliver covering it, carrying two long silver blades in each hand. "I told you to go to the castle." I glare at her.

"You told me to go to the castle, you never said stay at the castle." She walks over glaring at me. She takes one of those silver blades and slides it between my legs. "If you ever use that command thing on me again, I promise I'm going to cut your dick off in your sleep." She glares at me for a second longer, before removing the blade from between my legs.

I let out a low growl, giving her a glare. I glare over to the other side of the clearing, as about three hundred or so wolves start to appear through the cover of the trees. My eyes land on Lisa's mate and walking next to him is the person I've been waiting for.

A deep growl rip from my chest as I glare at the guy, the alpha king. I'm finally able to see the face of this guy. He looks like a slightly older version of Lisa's mate. The others start to shift, letting out growls, waiting for me.

I look over at Tammy to see her gripping her blades, glaring across the clearing at the wolves. She has the training and now she has the speed and strength to go with it. She can handle herself. I glare back over at the alpha king, then take a step forward. Fred takes off first, followed by the others, meeting the wolves head-on.

I continue to walk, making my way towards the alpha king. I extend my claws, slicing through every wolf that comes at me, leaving a trail of dead wolves in my path. I stop once I'm about fifteen yards away from him. I'm going to enjoy every second of this.

"I'm not going to lock you away, this time I'm just going to kill you." He says, glaring at me. His eyes turn black, as he starts to shift. I can feel the power pouring from him. He's big and strong, but it won't be enough.

I shift into my beast and attack.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow