Chapter 21

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

      BJ POV

We watch as father, uncle Tim and uncle Fred leave to go get the other firstborn alphas. I let out a small sigh, still needing to find a way to tell Alia that her family may be killed for her father's doings.

"Uncle Blake is the man," Fin says smirking.

"He's fucking strong." Frank rolls his right shoulder wincing a little.

"He's a dick," I tell them, sliding my shorts.

"You're just pissed because he made you submit. Sorry to break it to you cousin, but you're not the strongest anymore." Frank says laughing.

"Fuck you, Frank." I slap the red fresh bruise on his side that's still healing, causing him to groan out in pain, holding his side.

"I'm going to kick your ass once I'm healed BJ," Frank growl out, glaring at me.

"I'll be waiting," I walk off heading back to the castle.

Now that I'm one with my beast I can feel the difference. I can feel the power of my beast flowing through me. I can feel the new connection I now have with my beast.

Once we get back to the castle we go into the room where some of the others are hanging out. They all slightly bow their head as we walk into the room, making my way over to Alia.

"Hey" I smile, walking up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and place a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi" She let out a low chuckle as she leans her head back into my chest, letting out a yawn.

"Tired?" I ask with a raised brow.

"A little. I didn't get much sleep last night." She turns around looking up at me.

"Why don't you head up to the room and have a nap. I'll be up in a little." I tell her, knowing I could use a nap too. She gives me a nod and places a kiss on my lips before she leaves the room.

I look around the room at the people we freed from that coven as they talk and laugh. I'm sure the other vampire's covens got word of how we attacked and freed the wolves who were being held as prisoners, and I'm sure The other covens may be expecting us to attack them next, but father will deal with that problem.

"Stop lying." I hear Freddy say, glaring over at a smirking Frank.

"He's just jealous because I'm the beta of the pack," Frank tells the female who's sitting next to him on the couch, cuddled up in his arm.

"How can you be the beta when I'm stronger than you." Freddy looks at Frank with a raised brow.

"Who says you're stronger?" Frank asks looking over at Freddy.

"Says all the times I kicked your ass...little brother," Freddy tells Frank smirking, making sure that he catches that he's the little brother.

"BJ can you please tell this dickhead that I'm the beta of the pack." Frank looks over at me.

I let out a sigh shaking my head. This isn't the first time these two have had this argument. "If anyone's the beta it's my main man Fin here." Fin looks over at them with a smirk on his face, now he can join their arguments about who's the beta.