Chapter 32

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

            BJ POV

Alia hasn't been herself since she found out about her family. She hasn't left the room and she has barely eaten anything. Throughout the night I can hear her low sobs, until she finally falls asleep. I hate seeing her this way and not being able to do anything to help.

"I'm going to get your mother and brother out some way." I take a seat on the edge of the bed behind her as she lay on her side with her back facing me. This is pretty much all she has been doing, laying in bed. I know she's hurting right now. I just need to give her some time, and be here for her while she's mourning her father's death. But if father kills her mother and brother it will only make things worst.

"Don't lie to make things better. You talk to your father already and he's told you what he's going to do." Her voice comes out a bit shaky. I watch from behind her as She reaches up, wiping her eyes.

I reach over, moving her hair behind her ear so I can see her face better. I feel an ache in my chest, seeing her puffy red eyes.

"I'm sorry." My words come out low. I wasn't trying to make things better by lying. I should've worded that statement differently and told her I'll try to get them out. I don't want to get her hopes up, only to let her down. Because there's a chance that they won't be leaving alive.

I'll talk to my father again. I've been trying to figure out a way to convince father to let her mother and brother out. Maybe if I do as he said and just ask, instead of demanding him, Or maybe I can get Lisa to ask him. Just like any other father, he seems to have a soft spot for his little girl. Anyone with eyes can see that.

"BJ I'm ready." Adam walks into the room. I told him that I would teach him to ride his dirt bike today. I look over at the door to see him smiling excitedly, wearing all his protective gear.

"I'll be back in a little." I lean down, placing a kiss on the side of her head. I don't want to leave her, but I'm sure she wants a little time to herself.

Adam skip next to me, carrying his helmet in his hands, keeping up with my long strides as we make our way through the castle.

"Frank brought you guys bikes here, they're out back waiting for us." Adam looks up at me beaming me a smile. I can smell the excitement rolling off him.

"I know, I told him to go get them." I let out a low chuckle, seeing how happy he are. Adam had been asking for a dirt bike for a while now, but mother said he had to wait until he got his wolf. But when he asked me to get him one, I couldn't say no. Khloe, Lisa, and I give Adam pretty much anything he wants.

Khloe, Lisa, and I moved out a while before Adam was born, so we're not really around him every moment like Khloe, Lisa, and I was growing up. So I guess we try to make up for it by spoiling him.

We make our way out back where I see Khloe, Lisa, and a few others from my pack joking around. Adam runs over to where Freddy, Frank, Fin, and Jackson are and stand next to his bike. I walk over to Adam and start to help him with his helmet.

"We're about to head into the forest," Freddy tells me as he put his helmet on, starting his bike up.

"I'll keep your bike nice and warm for you," Jackson says smirking, grabbing my helmet off my bike putting it on. All four of them take off racing towards the forest. Adam watches them with a big smile, not looking away until they disappear behind the thick trees.