Chapter 19

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                      Blake POV

"Blake the twins are here," Fred tells me through the mind link. I start to make my way through the castle heading to the front. I knew they were here. I have been sensing their presence for a while now.

I make my way past a few of the wolves that the twins sent here yesterday. They all bow their head to me in submission as I pass.

Leaving out the castle with Tim, Fred, and Sarah, I see BJ standing there with a few others.

I look over, my eyes land on the female who smells like a lycan. That has to be Lisa. She looks like her mother. I stand here and watch her walk over to me.

"Daddy." Her words come out low.

Before I get a chance to reply, she quickly wraps her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I couldn't stop the small smile that tugged at my lips as I wrap my arms around her, hugging my little girl for the first time.

I lean down inhaling her scent, carving it into my memory for the rest of time.

"Blake I want you to meet my boys." I pull back from Lisa and look over at Fred and his sons. Lisa moves to my side, leaning into me.

"This here is Freddy, my oldest boy." I give Freddy a nod that he returns.

"This is Frank and my baby boy Fin," Fred says introducing me to his sons.

"You're pretty big." Frank looks me.

"But I think I can take you," Frank says with a smirk. Frank and his cocky attitude remind me of his father when he was young and cocky.

"How are you going to take him on, when you can't even beat me." Freddy pushes Frank over against Fin.

"And you barely can beat me," Fin says, pushing Frank back over towards Fredd

Fred let out a sigh as he shakes his head. "You have to excuse Frank, he doesn't know when to shut up sometimes."

I look at Frank, giving him a smirk.

"I hope you're not all bark and no bite because I'll be making you back your words up very soon." He smirks back at me, giving me a nod.

I frown over, watching as an SUV pulls up. I can smell her and it's causing my beast to go crazy, wanting her after being away from her for all these years. I can feel the pull of the mate bond, our souls are calling out to each other to be connected again.

I stand here and watch her get out of the car, unable to take my eyes off of her.

I look over seeing Andy gets out of the car. He has also grown, he's no longer the young juvenile I last remember. I can smell his scent all over Tammy, causing my chest to vibrate with a low growl. A young boy gets out of the back seat of the SUV. I can feel my nails starting to elongate as my beast fight to come out. I start to feel anger and jealousy building up inside of me again, but I quickly push it away. I will not let my emotions get the best of me again.

"Tammy!" Tim quickly make his way over to her. Tears roll down her face as she wraps her arms around Tim not letting him go.