Chapter 15

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                    Blake POV

We travel through the safe lands and shadows of the cities, moving from forest to forest. Once we finally get to north Mississippi, in the red bark forest, I slow down to a stop, hearing growls and howls ringing out in the distance of the night.

"What the hell is going on?" Tim ask shifting back. I start to move through the dark forest, following the sounds of the growls and howling, taking us deep into the forest.

The sound of wolves led us to a large clearing deep in the middle of the forest. I stop at the edge of the clearing looking at the scene in front of me. Hundreds of wolves are fighting and killing each other. The light from the full moon shines down on the wolves. It looks like we made it just in time for a war.

"What's going on?" Tim asks looking at the scene in front of us.

"It's a war," Fred answer his question.

I stand here looking at the wolves killing each other, sniffing out the wolves that smell of alpha blood. My eyes landed on the wolves I'm looking for fighting in the center of this chaos. Four alpha males. The second my eyes landed on them I feel the rage build up inside of me. My teeth started to elongate and My mouth starts to water with the need to taste their blood.

I step forward letting out a loud roar, causing the ground to slightly shake beneath my feet. I let my dominance pour from me, causing all The fighting to stop and all the wolves go still, looking over at me. I start to make my way towards the alphas standing in the center of all the wolves.

All the wolves start to quickly move out my way, letting me pass. They back away, tucking their tails, cowering not able to stand against the power pouring off of me.

"Shift!!!" I commanded all four alpha once I get to them. The command was filled with so much power, that it caused all the other wolves around me to start shifting back along with the four alpha males in front of me.

Alpha James and alpha Smith look at me with fear in their eyes. I can hear some of the wolves around me whispering about who I am.

I glare at alpha James, trying to think of where I smelt his scent at earlier.

I think about it for a moment, realizing that My son mate slightly smells of him. She has to be his daughter.

"How did you get free?" Alpha James asks, frowning over at me. He knows he's a dead man and there's nothing to stop it.

My beast fight to come out and rip them apart, but I couldn't stop the small smirk that tug at the corner of my lips. I'm sure he doesn't know his daughter helped to free me.

"My son and his mate freed me." Both alphas frown listening to what I'm saying. "And from his mate scent, I'm guessing she's your daughter." I let out a low growl glaring at alpha James.

"BJ" He whispered the name as the frown on his face deepens.

I hear a deep growl come from behind me. I look back to see Fred glaring at the alphas with black eyes. I watch as his teeth and claws started to elongate.

"I waited seventy years for this and now you all will pay for what you did," Fred growl out flashing teeth.

I look over at Tim. "Tim go track down both packs and bring back every wolf that smells of alpha blood." He gives me a nod, shifting, and quickly taking off, disappearing into the forest.