Chapter 7

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Alia Pov

"Hello," I say answering the phone.

"H-he woke up," Max says groaning out.

After hearing him say that I'm now fully awake.

"What wrong!?" I ask, feeling myself beginning to panic.

"He woke up out of nowhere and he wasn't in any mood to talk." I hear him groaning out in pain.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask, getting out of bed.

"I have a few injuries, but I'll be fine. Lester is in bad shape. I don't know why, but our injuries aren't healing. I manage to stop Lester bleeding, but he needs help." I can hear the panic in his voice.

"Just stay there I'm coming now." After I hung up the phone, I see that I have a miss call and text from BJ.

"I forgot to tell you that I had plans with my cousins today. I'll be back first thing tomorrow." His text says.

My fingers quickly glide across the phone texted him the address of the lake house, telling him to meet me there when he gets this message.

I walk over to the door opening it to see two guards standing on each side of my door. I walk out of the room making my way down the hallway heading to Donna's room with them right behind me. I walk into her room closing the door behind me, leaving my guards in the hall.

"Donna wake up." I keep my voice low shaking her a little, watching as her eyes slowly open.

"What?" She rubbing her eyes looking at me.

"I need your help, Donna, Lester is hurt. Your mother is a healer and I know she taught you about all that healer stuff, so I need you to come with me to help him."

"What happened to Lester and why are you whispering?" She raises up on her elbows.

"My guards are outside, I'll tell you everything once we get out of here." I turn walking towards her window. We have to leave now.

"I can't leave Alia, I can't leave Ryan here. Your dad is going to kill him." She tosses the covers off of her and gets out of the bed.

I think about it for a second, needing to get to Lester.  I sent them there and I can't let Lester die because of me.

"We're taking him with us," I tell her the first plan that comes to mind, not having time to come up with anything better.

"How?" She walks over to her closet grabbing some clothes and put them on.

"There's only one person guarding the prison door. I'm sure we can handle him." I don't think it shouldn't be hard for us to handle one guy.

"But how are we going to get away once we get him out. There is no way we'll get past the border patrol." Donna says, knowing Our borders and the roads are always heavily guarded. So I know we will never get past the Wolves guarding our land and roads.

"We're going to cross the river. That's the only way to do this without getting caught." Once we cross the river we'll be on the shadow moon pack land. If they catch us, they'll kill us for sure.

"If that's the only way we can free Ryan and get away then I don't care." She walks over to me. I slowly let up the window and climb out jumping down landing on the ground with a thump. I stand there watching Donna climb out and jump down.

"We need to hurry, we won't have much time before my guards realize we're not in your room anymore." I move quickly with Donna right behind me, heading to the prison.