Chapter 30

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                     Tammy POV

The next morning I get up and finish wrap the gifts that we got Adam yesterday. As I wrap one of the presents, I look at my finger that I use to wear the ring Blake gave me on. I can see the print around my finger from the ring. After wearing it for so many years, it feels a bit strange not having it on now.

Thoughts of what happened yesterday started to fill my mind. The way Blake touch made everything around me fade away. I remember feeling that exact same way the first time he ever touched me. I never felt that way when a guy touched me before. That day I knew that something about him was different.

I push those thoughts away and finish wrapping the rest of the presents. Once I finish I leave the room and head down to the dining hall where everyone's having breakfast.

I walk over to the table where Adam is seating with his friends.

"Happy birthday sweetie." I lean down and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Can I have my presents now?" He leans his head back, looking up at me smiling.

"You'll get them soon." I give him a smile, leaning down placing a kiss on his forehead. "Finish your breakfast," I tell him.

I walk over and take my seat at the table next to Andy. I look over at the other end of the table where Blake normally sits, to see that he's not there. Good, maybe I'll start coming to the dining hall late if that will save me from having to see his stupid face.

I reach over and grab the strips of bacon out Andy's hand, as he gets ready to bite it. I give him a smile and take a bite of the crispy bacon.

"Never take a wolf's meat." He gives me a playful glare, reaching over to take the bacon back, but I hold it out of his reach, laughing.

"Or what." I put the rest of the bacon into my mouth, chewing it slowly, teasing him.

"Or I might bite." He smirks, picking up another strip of bacon from his plate and take a bite, growling at me.

"I like your bites so.." I reach over to grab the strip of bacon out his hand again, but he leans away and quickly pops the strip of bacon into his mouth, grinning while he chews it.

"Look at who we found out front." I look over at BJ and Fin as they walk into the dining hall. A big smile spread across my face, when I see Khloe and her mate Jackson walk in behind them.

"Khloe!!" Adam gets up and runs over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her.

"Happy birthday kiddo." She says laughing, hugging him back.

I walk over with the others giving her and Jackson a hug. "You guys are just in time for breakfast. Take a seat, I'll get you two a plate." I tell them, before walking over to the food and start to fix them a plate. I take their plates over to them, then take my seat back at the table.

"I see you guys have been having a ton of fun without me. All the packs are talking about you guys." Khloe says to the twins, Freddy, Frank, and Fin. One thing about the supernatural world is that news spread fast. Something can happen, then ten minutes later people will know about it on the other side of the world.

One of the females walk over and sit a plate of food in front of BJ and Fin. She slightly bows her head to BJ, before walking away.