Chapter 34

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Tammy POV

Unable to sleep, I go into the forest to swim in the spring. I always loved the way the sparkling water looked at night. It always helped me relax and sleep whenever I'm having a sleepless night like this.

As I swim around the water, out the corner of my eye I see a pair of glowing eyes watching me from the shadows of the trees. Instantly I knew who those eyes belonged to. There's only one person whose eyes glow like that when the light from the moon hits them.

I let out a small sigh, not wanting to swim anymore. The peacefulness that I felt is now gone, knowing that he's there.

I swim over, getting out the water. Knowing that he's there watching me, it's like I can literally feel his eyes on me now. I walk over to my clothes, reaching down grabbing my knife. I quickly spin around throwing the knife, aiming at the tree right next to his glowing eyes.

"I know you're there. I may not be able to see you, but I can see your eyes glowing in the dark. Stop watching me like some fucking creep." I glare over to where he's standing, unable to see him. How long has he been standing there watching me?

"Stop throwing these fucking knives at me!" He steps out from the shadows of the trees, making his way over, glaring at me.

"Give me my knife so I can go, I'm sure I can find something better to waste my time on, other than you." I bend down, grabbing my clothes. I hold my hand out, waiting for him to give me my knife. I'm not in any mood to fight with him. I haven't been getting much sleep, because of the pull, and I'm tired. I just want to go lay down.

"Choose your next words carefully. I could end you here and now, get rid of your body and cover your scent. No one will ever know." He says glaring down at me.

I let out a sigh of irritation, trying to stay calm. I just want my knife, then I'll be on my way. "Just give me my knife." I keep my handheld out, ignoring his threat.

He looks down at the blade in his hand, before glaring back up at me. He tosses the blade into the air.

"If you want it, go get it." He says smirking down at me. I look up at the blade stuck high in the tree. My blood starts to boil with anger. All I wanted was my knife so I could leave.

I glare back over at him, dropping my clothes back to the ground, before quickly throwing a punch at his face. He steps back dodging my attack, but I  don't stop. I keep going after him. All I feel is anger. I just want to make him hurt.

I make a mistake, leaving myself open. He pushes me, knocking me to the ground.

"You're pathetic." He says glaring down at me.

I let out a sigh, slowly standing up from the ground, taking a hand full of dirt with me. He let his guard down, underestimating me. I quickly throw the dirt in his face. His hands go up to his eyes, leaving himself open. I place a hard right cross to the side of his face, followed by a hard left cross. I go to place another hard right cross to his face, but he slaps my hand away, causing me to miss.

I don't know how much pain my blows are causing him, but they did me justice, knowing that I'm causing him even a small amount of pain.

He let out a deep growl, grabbing me by my throat. He quickly moved me across the forest floor, slamming me against a tree. My legs give out from underneath me. If his hand wasn't around my neck holding me up, I would've felt to the ground from the impact.

I reach up, grabbing his wrist, helping to hold myself up. Those tingles started to shoot through my body. His grip around my neck loosens, as he stares down into my eyes. Unable to look away, I stare back into his glowing eyes. It's like everything around me disappears. All I see is his glowing eyes, and all I can hear is the sound of my racing heart.