A/n

Hey guys! A second book to the Lycan King has been put up, it's called Lycan Blood! If you enjoyed Lycan King, then you should definitely check out Lycan Blood! It will focus on Lisa and Lucious's relationship. Here's a peek at Lycan Blood!!!

                             Lisa

The alpha takes a step forward, standing just as tall as Lucious. The alpha glare back at Lucious, not backing down from a fight he will lose.

"This is my land. Your father isn't king anymore and your words hold no authority here." The alpha tells Lucious.

Lucious jaws clench and his black claws slowly extend. Before Lucious react by killing this guy, I speak, stepping in front of Lucious. "We didn't know we were on your packs land. We'll be leaving first thing in the morning."

The alpha gives me a nod, but don't take his eyes off Lucious. "Stay as long as you need princess Lisa." The alpha says.

"Come on Lucious." I grab his hand to leave, but he doesn't budge. He holds his place, glaring at the alpha who's glaring back. I slightly pull at Lucious arm, to get him to move. "Let's go Lucious," I say, hoping he'll listen.

Lucious glare at the alpha for a second longer, before walking away, pulling his hand out of mines. I let out a sigh, following Lucious through the forest, leaving the wolves.

"I told you I didn't need for you to speak for me," Lucious growl out as he walks, not looking back at me. I can hear the anger in his voice.

I follow closely behind Lucious through the dark forest, looking at his tensed back. "I was helping. I know you're angry Lucious, but you can't go around hurting people just because you can. My father has laws in place for these types of things." If Lucious would've wiped that pack out, he would've had to answer to father for his crimes.

Lucious turn around glaring at me. "Don't tell me what I can and cannot do! I don't give a fuck about your father nor his laws! He's not my fucking king!" He spits the words at me, before turning walking away.

I let out a sigh, looking at his back as he disappears through the thick trees of the forest. He may not accept father as his king, but that doesn't mean father won't punish him for the laws he breaks