Chapter 36

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

BJ POV

We're about to leave to get the alpha king's mate. I'm hoping that his son will be there, I'm going to make him pay for what he did to Alia. I walk into the room and see Alia making her way out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She walks over to the bed, taking a seat, going into her bag.

"Father and I are about to leave." I walk over to the bed, taking a seat next to her.

"How long will you be gone?" She asks. I know that she doesn't want me to leave her. She knows that I'm only going there to kill Lucious, but I need to do this. He's not going to get away with what he did.

"A couple of hours maybe, I'll be back tonight. I talked to uncle Fred and uncle Tim. They're going to let you inside the prison to see your family when father and I leave." I'm hoping letting her see her family may make things a little better for her.

"Thank you." She leans over hugging me.

"I'll be back soon," I tell her again, placing a kiss on her forehead, before standing up leaving the room.

I leave out the castle and see Lisa, Freddy, Frank, and Fin standing out front talking. "Where's father?" I ask, walking over to them.

"He's gone into the prison to speak with uncle Tim and uncle Fred. Daddy said we could come along." Lisa tells me.

"We missed out on going to see the vampire king, but we're not missing out on this," Frank says smirking.

They are coming for the fun of it. If I knew for sure that Lucious wasn't going to be there, then I wouldn't be going. I would be staying here with Alia. I'm only going so I can make him pay for what he did to Alia. He's going to regret what he did, while he dies a slow painful death.

I look over at father as he makes his way over to us. "We're taking the safe lands there." He says walking past us, heading towards the forest.

Once we get to the forest, father shifts and takes off on all fours quickly. We all follow suit and shift, taking off behind him. We travel through the safe lands, from forest to forest, following father as he leads the way.

As I run through the forest, dodging the blurs of trees. All I can think about is ripping Lucious throat out. I never felt such an intense blood lust before, and I know killing him will satisfy this blood lust.

I look up at the sky, seeing that the sun will be setting soon. After running for a few more hours, I start to smell the faint scent of an alpha all around me, letting me know that we're now on marked land.

We're here.

As we continue to run, I see six wolves in the distance coming our way. Suddenly they all come to a stop, lowering their heads to the ground once they see who we are. I continue to follow father, as he shoots past the six wolves, ignoring them as if they weren't there.

Father comes to a stop, and shift back once we get to the edge of the forest. I look around at the houses in the distance. My eyes land on their packhouse, towering over all the rest. I can hear music, laughter, and people talking, coming from the direction of their packhouse. But I ignore that when I pick up on the scent that I came here for coming from another direction.

I take off with Freddy, Frank, and Fin right behind me, leaving father and Lisa, as they head towards the packhouse.

His scent leads us towards the far west of their land. I stop in front of this house, where his scent stops. I can hear talking and laughter, coming from the back.