Chapter 16

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

BJ POV

The next morning I wake up with Alia in my arms.

I look at her as she sleeps, knowing I finally got her by my side where she is meant to be. I no longer have to go without seeing her because her father didn't like her leaving their pack with me because he thought I was human and couldn't keep her safe with everything going on.

I look over at the clock checking the time, knowing Lisa and I will be leaving in a bit to see mother.

I carefully get out of the bed not wanting to wake her. I go into the closet and grab clothes to get dressed. As I leave back out the closet, I see Alia moving around, waking up.

"Where are you going?" She sits up on the bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Lisa and I need to talk to our mother about some things. I won't be gone too long." Since our marks are fresh, for the next few days we won't be able to be apart for more than a couple hours, until the marks are fully set. Our bodies will need contact with each other's or it'll leave us both in unbearable pain. And now that I have marked her she'll be going into heat soon.

I make my way into the bathroom and take a quick shower. Once done I dry off and wrap the towel around my waist walking out the bathroom. I look over at the bed to see Alia isn't there anymore. I get dressed and make my way downstairs following Alia's scent. I find her in the kitchen with Lisa, Kayla, and Donna cooking breakfast.

I see that she now has her hair pinned up leaving my mark on full display for everyone to see. I smirk, walking up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I place a soft kiss on my mark causing her to lean back into me.

"Something smells good." I look over at the food.

"We're cooking you guys breakfast," Alia tells me.

Lisa walks through the kitchen door. She goes into the refrigerator grabbing the pitcher of orange juice.

"Lisa after breakfast we're going over to mothers place." She gives me a nod handing me the pitcher to take into the dining room.

I leave out the kitchen walking into the dining room where I see all the males sitting at the table, waiting for the rest of the food to be brought out. I sit the juice on the table and make my way to my seat. Passing by Fin, I smirk placing my hand on his head ruffling his hair, causing him to let out a growl. He reaches up grabbing my hand, but before he could get a chance to stand from his chair, I quickly put him in a headlock.

"Come on little cousin, you have to be quicker than that." I laugh as he tries to break free, but can't. Once he gives up I let him go smacking the side of his head.

"One day I'm going to kick your ass BJ." He looks over glaring at me.

"You have big dreams kid." I let out a low chuckle, taking my seat. Alia walks in and sits next to me. I look around the table realizing we have eleven extra people here now.

After we were done eating everyone starts to leave the table. "BJ I need to speak with you for a second." Freddy walks over to me once everyone leaves the room.

"I have a friend that's apart of one of the main packs. He called me last night going on about how the Lycan King and two other males came in the middle of a war and took his alpha and the alpha whole family. Uncle Blake is tracking down all of the firstborn alphas. Aren't Alia's father a firstborn, which alpha is he?" He asks.