Chapter 37

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                     Blake POV

Once we get back to the castle, I take the alpha king's mate and son into the prison. The whole way back Lisa and BJ argued. I had to stop BJ from attacking her mate a few times because he thinks that it was funny to taunt BJ. I considered letting BJ killing him just to shut him and his cocky remarks up.

"Daddy he's my mate, don't lock him in there," Lisa say, following me into the prison.

"I'm not going to kill him, but I will not allow him to leave." I push her mate into one of the cells, then put his mother inside another one. I watch him lean up against the silver bars, so now I know that silver doesn't affect him. I'm sure he can break out this cell, but once the prison door is locked from the outside, no one can get out.

"You're not going to kill him, but I am," BJ says walking into the prison, glaring over at Lisa's mate.

"Come try it Mr big shot." Lisa mate says smirking, looking at BJ. BJ let out a low growl, making his way over to the cell. But Lisa quickly gets in front of BJ, pushing him back.

"Leave him be BJ." Lisa let out a low growl, glaring at BJ. "Daddy you can't keep him in there," Lisa says keeping her eyes on BJ.

"He's staying in there, and when he does get out I'll be here waiting!" BJ growls out. I understand that he's Lisa's mate, but BJ doesn't care. I can see that BJ holds a strong hatred towards him.

"I'm not talking to you BJ! You don't make the rules around here!" Lisa continues to glare at him.

"I see you guys are having a bit of family drama, but don't mind me. Carry on." Lisa mate says laughing, earning a growl for both Lisa and BJ.

"Get out my way now Lisa! You weren't there, you didn't see what he did to Alia." BJ goes to open the cell, but Lisa pushes him away again. She let out a growl, baring her now elongated teeth.

"I'm not letting you hold him in this cell or kill him! How bout I go get Alia and put her inside one of these cells! If he has to be in there for what his father did, well so does she!" After hearing what Lisa said. BJ let out a deep growl, baring his teeth at Lisa. I watch Lisa as she takes a fighting stance, her black claws emerging from their nail beds.

BJ takes a fighting stance, preparing himself for her attack. Before Lisa move, I let out a loud roar, stopping them both.

"Both of you leave! And you, you're not to come in here!" I place a command on BJ. He let out a growl, as they both continued to stand there glaring at each other, not moving. "Now!!" I lace the word with command. They both walk over to the door, leaving the prison.

I walk over and grab a pair of shorts, sliding them on. I look over at Lisa's mate, leaning up against the side of his cell. "Where's your father?" I ask glaring at him.

"Why are you in such a rush to die?" He let out a low chuckle. "But if you must know, he left the country on business. But once he gets word of this, he'll be back much sooner. I give you three days, maybe four." He says smirking. He's smirking, but if it wasn't for Lisa, he'll be rotting in the ground somewhere right now.

"You're only alive because Lisa saved you from her brother." From where I was standing, BJ was about to kill him if Lisa didn't stop it.

"Is that so? Well, how bout you bring him in here and let him try it again. I underestimated him and he managed to land a cheap shot." He shrugs his shoulders, folding his arms across his chest. He continues to lean up against the cell, looking over at me.