Chapter 12

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                          BJ POV

The next morning I wake up and look at the time to see that I overslept.

I get up and get dressed, to head to Alia family lake house where father should be. I make my way downstairs, going  into the kitchen where I find Fin sitting at the kitchen table stuffing his face.

"I see you're feeling the side effects of the drug." I let out a low chuckle. The side effect makes you hungry and thirsty once it's out of your system and Fin is up early eating as if he's starving.

I go into the refrigerator to get some of the leftovers from last night's dinner to have a quick bite before I leave.

"Who did you find BJ?" Fin asks looking at me as I walk over and take a seat on one of the stools at the counter across from him.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a raised brow as I start to eat.

"Last night before the fight started Lisa said you found someone and that eventually, you guys secret would come out." I look at him for a moment, knowing it's about time for them all to know about this.

"Can Everyone meet me in the living room it's important," I tell everyone through the mind link, then make my way into the living room with Fin.

"What is it that you have to tell us BJ?" Aunt Sarah asks once everyone is in the living room.

"I found my father." I frown a little at hearing me say it out loud, knowing Alia and I have finally found him.

"Wait, your father as in the lycan king your father?"  Freddy looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah," I say, seeing them all with frowns of confusion covering their faces

"But....he's dead." Freddy looks over at uncle Fred for an answer. 

"That's what they wanted everyone to think, but he's not dead he has been locked away this whole time. Now he's free I just need to go wake him." I see uncle Fred sitting there with a blank unreadable expression on his face.

Things go silent as I let them all take in what I've said.

"I knew it....I knew those Wolves couldn't have killed him. Where is he?" Uncle Fred quickly stands to his feet.

"We moved him to Alia's family lake house." I take my phone out to call Alia and let her know I'll be there soon.

Looking at my screen, I see that I have a missed text from her.

"You need to get here now!! He woke up and attacked Lester and Max!! The lake house is on north ridge 325 grand rd. Meet me there now!!" I frown reading her message.

After reading her text it's like everything around me stopped for a second. Different thoughts start to fill my head.

Alia is on her way there. She sent this message at 1:30 am, maybe she has made it there already. What if he has hurt her or even killed her.

I hear uncle Fred calling my name snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly dialed her number and put the phone to my ear waiting for her to answer. The phone ring until it goes to the voicemail. I try again but get no answer.

"What's wrong BJ?" Uncle Fred ask.

"He woke up and attacked and maybe killed Alia friends. I need to go now to make sure Alia is okay." I get up making my way to the door. I don't have time to wait for them to get ready I need to leave now.