Chapter 18

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

BJ POV

The next morning I wake up and have breakfast with everyone. After breakfast, the females go into the kitchen to wash up, while the guys and I head outback.

Max help Lester over to one of the chairs sitting near the pool. Lester has healed enough to move around, but he still has a lot of healing to do.

"Joe and Adrian" I call them over to me. I need to link them to our pack. Being direct descendants of the first Lycan, Lisa and I have the ability to push our thoughts into the minds of any wolf without creating a link, but Adrian and Joe will need to be able to link with the others, so I need to link them.

"I need to link you two to the pack," I tell them once they are standing in front of me. Joe gives me a nod while Adrian holds his hand out smiling.

I extend my claw on my index finger, dragging it across the palm of his hand, slicing it open. I slice the palm of my hand then place it on top of his, feeling the link form. His eyes turn pitch black, as his wolf comes forward recognizing me as it's new alpha.

I grab the back of Joe's hand slicing his palm, placing my palm against his, linking him to the pack. His wolf comes forward recognizing me as his alpha.

"We will like to join your pack." I look over to see Max and Lester making their way over to me.

"Me too," Donna says stopping in front of me. "I'm not going back to our pack. The pack won't accept Ryan and everyone here has accepted him. Nobody here treats him differently because he's a vampire." She holds her hand out for me. I look over at Ryan to see him laughing and joking around with Frank and Fin. I guess she's right. He even went against his own kind to help us.

I guess I owe them a new pack. They all could've gone to Alia's father and told him of our plans, but instead, they all risked their lives to help us.

I give her a nod and slice the palm of her hand, linking her to the pack. I repeated the step linking them all, become the alpha of five new people. Five people, I'm now fully responsible for.

"Dada!!" I hear the voice of a small child yell out. I look over and see Alia walking over with a female and two boys.

The little boy runs over to Lester hugging his leg.

"Hey, kiddo," Lester says laughing.

He reaches down ruffling the little boy hair and place his hand on top of the older boy's head, giving him a smile, before placing a kiss on the female's lips.

Lester looks over at me. "This here is little Ben." He looks down at the little boy who's still hugging his leg. I give the little guy a smile.

"This is my oldest boy Mason. He'll be getting his wolf in a few more weeks." Lester smile at his son proudly. I look at Mason giving him a nod. He's from a beta bloodline, so he's going to be a strong wolf after years of hard training.

"Dada I get wolf too?" Ben asks looking up at Lester.

Lester let out a low chuckle. "You'll have to wait a little while longer, then you'll get your wolf buddy." Lester smiles down at Ben, ruffling his hair again.

"I be big strong wolf like dada," Ben says looking over at me smiling.

"Yeah, you will." I let out a low chuckle and reach out ruffling his hair the same way I do to irritate Fin, but unlike Fin, I can see that Ben likes it from the grin on his face.

"And this here is my beautiful mate Trisha." He looks over at her.

"This is Alia's mate BJ and our new alpha." Lester mate looks over at me, frowning a little.