Chapter 33

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

As the days slowly pass the pull of mate bond continued to grow stronger. It has gotten to the point where it's hard for me to stay in the same room and watch the way Andy looks at her, the way he touches her, and smells his scent on her. The bond wants me to claim what's mine.

I know the pull isn't as strong for her as it is for me, but I know she's feeling it. Sometimes I can feel her eyes on me when I'm not looking. She may not think I know, but I can feel when she's watching me. I find myself stealing glances over at her while she eats in the dining hall. It's the effect of the bond causing me to do these things.

I thought about leaving the castle to get away from the pull, but this is my home. I will not let her run me away. If anyone is going to leave it will be her. Soon all of this will be over. One more day, then I'll take the alpha kings mate. And once I kill him, Tammy can leave.

I leave out of the castle, skipping breakfast. I have been spending the past days in the prison, punishing the alphas, using the strong stench of their blood to drown out Tammy's scent.

I look around at the all cars parked in the parking spaces of the castle. Each passing day, more and more wolves are arriving here. Fred said when I left there was war after war amongst the packs. Packs were getting wiped out, so wolves started to leave the packs to live amongst the humans. Things must have gotten really bad if wolves were willing to go rogue.

Now that I'm back, the wolves that went rogue are coming here. The wolves may fear me, but at the same time, they also know that they are safe here as long as they respect and obey my laws.

I head into the prison, walking into the cell with the alphas. When they see me, they let out low growls, flashing teeth. I look at them covered in dried blood, seeing that they have healed again.

I walk over and grab one of the silver blades off the wall. "Did you mutts really think that silver box was going to hold me forever?" I glare over at them hanging there.

"It would've if everything went as plan." Alpha Thompson says glaring back at me.

I slowly walk over to alpha Thompson, His eyes go down to the silver blade in my hand, before looking back up at me.

"Even if it took me three hundred years to claw through the walls of that box, I would've gotten out." I bring the silver blade up, slowly dragging the sharp edge across the side of his face. I can hear the sizzling burning sound, as the silver slightly cut into his flesh.

His jaw clenches down, keeping his head in place. He holds my gaze, taking the pain.

"I'll die before I beg you for my life." He spits at my feet in a sign of disrespect. I grip the handle of the silver blade, thinking about ending him now by shoving the blade into his neck and watch him bleed out.

I loosen my grip on the handle of the blade. "We'll see about that." I leave out the cell, going to the cell that alpha Thompson mate's in.

"What are you doing! Let her go!" Alpha Thompson sons growl out. They watch me grab their mother by her arm, dragging her out her cell.

I take her into the cell with the alphas. "What were you saying, you'll die before you beg for your life." I force his mate to her knees, bringing the blade to the side of her face. "Beg for your life." I glare over at him.

"Let her go!" His words come out through clenched teeth, as he jerks at the chains, glaring at me.

I place the side of the silver knife against her face, causing her to scream out as the silver burn her flesh. "Beg!"