Chapter 40

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

"Blake they have escaped the prison!! "Fred's voice rings out in my head, through the mind link waking me up. I quickly sit up in the chair in Tammy's room, letting out a low growl. I glance over at the clock to see that it's 1:00 am. I quickly leave the room making my way through the castle, meeting up with Fred, Freddy, and BJ quickly making our way through the castle.

"Frank, Fin and a few other males went out for a late-night run! They are fighting with him in the forest!" Fred shifting into his wolf, running through the front door.

I pick up on the scent of blood as we head into the forest. I head north following the scent. As we get closer the scent of blood grows stronger. In the distance, I see Fred boys and two other wolves laying on the ground, wounded, bleeding out.

Fred let out a deep growl seeing Frank laying there on the ground in his human form bloody and clawed up, lying there motionless. I take off in the other direction, following their scent.

BJ catch up running next to me. "I'm killing him tonight, don't try stopping me." He growls out, running next to me.

Their scent grows stronger as we close the distance. I start to see them in the distance, moving fast dodging the trees as the run. Once I realized they are heading towards the cliff leading into the ocean, I push my legs to move faster.

The cliff appears in the distance about one hundred yards ahead of them. I can smell the ocean and hear the sound of the thrashing ocean waves. I quickly start to close the distance. As they both dive off the cliff, I grab his mother's leg, throwing her through the air back onto land.

BJ shoots pass me diving off the cliff, going after Lisa's mate. I turn my attention back to his mother. She slowly stands to her feet glaring at me. She let out a low growl before shifting into her brown wolf. She snaps sharp teeth at me, sizing me up. She takes off running towards me, leaping through the air aiming a bite at my face. I backhand her, sending her rolling across the ground crashing hard into a tree. She let out a whimper, not getting back to her feet.

I walk to the edge of the cliff, watching BJ go back under the water. He comes back to the surface and let out a deep growl, slapping his hand down on the water. He swims back over, leaping out the water, landing next to me on top of the cliff soaked.

"Why can't I pick up on his scent anymore?!" He clenches his fist into a ball, glaring down at the water.

"The seas are marked by Assan, the king of the seas. He's now covered in Assan mark, blending in with the scent of the sea." I look back over at the alpha king's mate as she shifts back, slowly standing to her feet. I got what I need, they'll come for her. I walk over grabbing her by her arm, forcing her to walk, heading back.

Making our way back over to where Fred and the others are. I watch Fred as he picks Frank bloody clawed up body up from the ground. As I get closer I hear a heartbeat coming from Frank. He's not dead just unconscious and wounded badly. We need to get them back to the castle, they need help or they will bleed out.

We quickly get them all back to the castle, taking them to the hospital wing. Sarah and Freddy's mate Kayla quickly get to work trying to stop the bleeding. I grab the alpha king's mate and head to the prison.

Once I get to the prison I instantly smell Lisa's scent in here, her scent is fresh. She had to let them out. Once that door is locked from the outside, no one can get out. I told Lisa that he was not to leave that cell until I said other wised. I put the alpha king's mate back into her cell, before leaving the prison, going back into the castle.