Chapter 44

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

As I kill the wolves, I look over to see the alpha king holding Tammy in the air by her throat. Suddenly this fear wash over me. The fear of losing her again. My beast starts to fight for control, to get to Tammy. I let out a deep growl, quickly making my way through the wolves, knocking them out the way. I'm not going to lose her again, I can't.

Once I get to the alpha king, I quickly shove my sharp claws into his back and push until my hand comes out through his stomach, causing him to release Tammy, dropping her to the ground. I pull my hand out his body and watch as he drops down to the ground.

I look down at my blood claws and inhale deeply, savoring the stanch of his blood. He's going to pay for trying to take away my family! For locking me inside that silver box! For take the twin's childhood away from me! He's going to pay for it all.

I shift back and grab his head and twist, enjoying the sound of the sickening crack. I look down to see the hole in his back still healing. I guess a broken neck won't end him. I twist again and rip his head from his body and watch as his headless body hit the ground.

I feel satisfaction looking at his lifeless body laying on the ground, but I feel like killing him isn't enough, nothing will ever be enough to get back the time he took from me. He took away the memories that I should have with my family. He took away me being able to hold my little babies in my arms. He took everything.

I may have won this by killing him, but I feel like he won in a different way. He has left his mark on my life and I'll never be able to get rid of it. I'll have to live with the pain he caused me forever.

I look around at Fred and the others as they continue to fight with the wolves. The alpha king is dead, it's over. I drop his head and let out a loud roar, letting my dominance pour from me. All the wolves immediately stop fighting and looking over at me, seeing the alpha king dead at my feet. They all start to lower their heads to the ground, submitting to me.

I look around, following the sound of snarls and growls. Across the clearing, I see BJ and Lisa's mate still fighting, while Lisa stands there in her human form screaming at them to stop. I stand here watching, not moving to stop it. If Lisa would've listened her mate would've been spared. But she didn't listen and freed him from the prison after I told her he wasn't to leave. He attacked and killed a member of BJ's pack. Now BJ has every right to kill him.

They both slice and rip at each other. I watch as BJ leap on top of him, knocking him to the ground. BJ starts to swing his claws, slicing deep into his body and arms as he tries to block BJ's attacks. Lisa grabs one of BJ's beast large arms, trying to get him to stop. Blinded by rage, BJ pulls his arm out of Lisa's hold and backhand her hard, sending her flying through the air, rolling across the ground, crashing into some of the wolves standing by watching. I let out a deep growl and start to make my way through the crowd of wolves.

Realizing what he just did, BJ get off Lisa's mate and quickly make his way over to her, shifting back. He drops down to his knees.

"Lisa I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you." He says, looking at her, making sure she's okay.

"I-I'm okay." She winces in pain as BJ helps her sit up. The cuts and bruises on her body start to heal. "Please BJ don't kill him." Lisa looks up at BJ with tears in her eyes. BJ jaws clench down as he glares back over at Lisa's mate. He looks at him for a second, before looking back at Lisa giving her a slight nod.

I can see the hatred in BJ's eyes when he looks at Lisa's mate. I'm not exactly sure what this guy did to BJ's mate, but BJ wants him dead, but for his sister, he's willing to let him live.

Lisa's mate let out a growl, seeing his father on the ground dead, with his head laying next to his headless body. He takes a fighting stance, glaring over at me, getting ready to attack.

I let out a loud roar stopping him. "It's over, take your mother and go," I say glaring at him, not wanting to kill him. He's Lisa's mate and she wants him, but if I have to I will kill him. Hearing that his mother is still alive ease his stance a bit. He slowly shifts back, still glaring at me. "Fred go get his mother." I look over at Fred and watch as he quickly takes off, heading back to the castle.

I look back over at Lisa's mate as he continues to glare at me. He holds my gaze, not looking away, challenging me. I clench my jaws down as my beast pushes forward accepting the challenge. This kid just doesn't know when to stop, but I'll teach him his place even if I have to kill him.

I step forward but stop when Tammy grabs my hand. I look back at her as she shakes her head. "It's okay." She tells me through the mind link as she looks over at Lisa's mate. "He just lost his father, he's just really upset, leave him be for Lisa." I look back over at Lisa's mate to see him still glaring at me. I push my beast back, ignoring his challenge. I hope he doesn't get used to this because this is the first and last time he'll ever get away with challenging me.

Once Fred gets back with his mother, I can hear the sobs coming from her, from the loss of her mate. When she sees her mate laying there headless, she drops down to her knees screaming. I watch as Lisa's mate walk over lifting his mother shaking body up from the ground, into his arms as she cries.

She's just an innocent that got caught in the crossfire, all because she was mated to the alpha king.

Lisa's mate glare over at me one last time as he makes his way toward the trees, carrying his mother the way they came. I can see in his eyes that he's not going to let this go. Maybe not today, but I know he's going to make me kill him.

The wolves who are still alive starts to shift back, helping their injured friends off the ground, following Lisa's mate toward the trees. He stops and looks over at Lisa. "Are you coming with me or not?" He glares over at BJ standing next to her.

Lisa looks over at me and her mother. I give her a slight nod telling her it's okay. Maybe she can keep him from getting himself killed because I can see he wants to kill us all, but that's not going's to end well for him.

"It's okay baby, go he's your mate," Tammy tells her. I watch as she makes her way over to him, disappears through the thick trees with him and all the wolves. I feel my beast whimper inside of me, not wanting our little girl to leave, but we'll be seeing her again soon.

"What are you going to do about all these dead bodies?" Tammy asks looking around.

"We'll burn them all," I tell her. "BJ links all the guys from your pack to help round all these body's up," I tell BJ as I look around at all the dead bodies laying on the ground. My eyes stop at the alpha king's body. I waited for this day for seventy years and now it's over.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow