Chapter 24

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

BJ POV

I watch as Alia walk out of the bathroom with a towel around her.

"Good morning." She looks over at me smiling.

"Good morning." I sit up and lean back against the headboard, rubbing my eyes. Her heat has completely passed, I can't smell a trace of it.

"I'm going to go for a run, I haven't let my wolf out in a few days now." She walks into the closet and comes out wearing one of my shits that come down just above her knees.

"I'm coming with you." I'm not letting her go anywhere alone after what happened with the alpha king's son. I get out of bed and slide on a pair of shorts.

We leave the castle, heading into the forest.

She takes off the shirt and shifts into her tan wolf. I watch as she walks over to me, rubbing her body up against me, covering me in her scent. I smile as reach out running my fingers through her soft fur.

I stand here running my fingers through her fur, admiring her wolf, before pulling my shorts off and shift into my beast, standing tall on my hind legs. I look down at Alia, towering over her.

"BJ you seem a bit bigger." She says through the mind link, looking up at me.

"My father helped me with controlling my beast. And once I was one with my beast I went through a second shift." I drop down on all fours.

"So now your beast listens to you?"  She asks.

"Yeah," I tell her.

"My wolf wants to come forth to meet your beast." I have met Alia wolf many times before, but neither she or her wolf have met my beast because it's was hard for me to get control back once it had full control.

I give my beast full control, letting it come forth, moving to the back of my mind.

I watch as my beast circle her, sniffing her, taking in her scent while she just stands there. The beast let dominance pour off us, wanting her wolf to submit to us. Her wolf rolls over on it's back, exposing it's belly, submitting to us.

The beast licks her a few times, before letting her get up. It lay down on the ground, making itself smaller as Alia wolf starts to sniff us, taking in our scent.

My beast stands up and sniffs the air picking up on the scent of a rabbit. It takes off through the forest on all fours with Alia wolf right behind us, tracking the rabbit down. The beast catches the rabbit killing it instantly, picking the rabbit up in our mouth and walk over placing it on the ground in front of Alia, providing for our mate.

She accepts what we have provided for her as she starts to eat the rabbit. She eats half, then uses her nose to push the other half towards us, sharing her meal. After my beast quickly eats the rabbit, I take control back without having to fight for it.

Alia jumps around playfully bite at me. I let out a playful growl and softly swipe at her.

I watch as she takes off through the forest signaling for me to chase. I take off through the forest, going after her.

As we play and run around the forest, I stop when I pick up on the scent of wolves heading towards my father's land.

"What's wrong?" Alia asks, continuing to playfully bite at me.