Chapter 2

"You were at Louis's house without me?!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Yes, only cause that scary van was there."

"Oh. Louis let you in right?" She got serious just like Louis had yesterday when I kept mentioning the van.

"Yeah. It was the only option I had, I wouldn't have talked to him otherwise." She laughed as we entered the school. Charlie was really pretty, and I mean gorgeous.

She had brown hair, and sea blue eyes. Her skin was a mix of light and dark, and she was incredibly fit and thin. Her teeth were perfectly straight, and the only makeup she wore was mascara. I was always jealous of her. Though that was true, she had never had a boyfriend. I've tried asking her who she would want to date, but she says all the guys in our school are idiots. I can't say I disagree with her there.

"See ya later." Charlie said.

...

The rest of the day was pretty normal. I made it through all my morning classes before lunch. I ate lunch with Charlie, luckily Louis wasn't there to greet me. Usually he was, but he was probably doing that Science homework. That meant alone time for Charlie and I; that's how I always preferred it. Lunch was over, and it was time for AP Science.

I entered the classroom, and handed my homework in on the front desk. I plopped in my seat, taking a pencil out. Of course, Louis came into class siting across from me. My last name was S and his was T, so we sat close. The teacher had sat us in alphabetical order. Of course.

"Alright, so you all handed in your homework, right? Well, I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna assign you a project. It can be anything about anything we've covered. Pair up with a partner. Go." Mrs. Albertan was always tired. She usually gave us work to do, so she didn't have to do anything.

I searched for my friend in the class, Dana. Before I could approach her, I heard the screech of a desk slam into mine.

Louis.

"No way, I'm not being your partner."

"Says the girl who has a lower average than me in this class." I rolled my eyes and looked over at Dana. She was with another friend. Great.

"Fine. Just, work on the key for this graph I'm making." I handed him a piece of paper, and I started making up a graph off the top of my head. Gives Louis something to do during class. I was only a minute into graphing, when Louis leaned his head in closer to mine.

"You know Dana?"

"Yea," I said, scared of what he'd say.

"I fucked her so hard last year, she couldn't walk during school the next day." I grimaced at his comment.

"You're gross." He laughed so hard, his eyes crinkled, and you couldn't hear his laugh anymore. His face was a tint of pink, and his eyes looked like they were closed.

I continued to draw a graph on my paper, taking out a ruler from my backpack. "You know how I said I wouldn't fuck a friend."

"Don't say that word, and yes." He rolled his eyes, placing his pencil on the desk.

"Well, we, Charlie and I, almost fu- did it once." My mouth fell open, my hand cupped it. Louis and Charlie?! He laughed even harder than before, his face turning red instead of the pink it was just seconds ago. "I'm kidding! I wouldn't do that to Charlie." I relaxed my shoulders, feeling better about that comment.

"Just curious, how many girls have you done it with?" The words slipped off my tongue before I had time to even think about them.

"25 or a little more," He said very causally, "I know it seems like I've done more, but with some girls it's been more than once."