Chapter 33

>unedited<

Louis's POV:

"Does he even have brains in that head of his?" Paul asked me.

"I know right."

"But in all seriousness, who doesn't care that they're daughter isn't home and they don't think anythings wrong? They think it's just an experiment?!"

"Tell me about it."

"And the fact that he thought you were trying to have se-"

"Please don't mention that, yeah?" I was really fucking pissed off at that comment, so much that it made me think about it all last night.

I would never ever do that to Ally. I wonder if we ever did have a relationship, if she'd feel so intimidated by me. That's the last thing I would ever want from her. Yes, it might have crossed my mind but that was way way in the future.

Is that what other people would think of me too? I'm just this big selfish bastard who sleeps with tons of girls? Well, to be honest that's exactly what I would think of myself. That's what she used to think of me. She would grimace at the talk of it, and god dammit. Why the fuck would I ever even think to do that?

Why would that even make sense to get rid of the thought of her? It made me ache now, and as I walk through those damn hallways at school, it comes back to haunt me. And even in my own bedroom, the memories come back to haunt me.

It will never be repaired after this. If I ever do walk the halls hand in hand with her, girls will laugh at me. They'll know what I did, all that has happened. Ally will get embarrassed, she won't want to be seen with me. She won't even look at me I bet. She would find out all the information from all the girls, and she would be sickened by me. She'd think I want her for that. I don't.

"Louis! Hello where is your mind at?!" Paul was screaming in my face.

"Sorry. It happens a lot." It has been happening a lot more than ever.

"Either way, did you hear what I said?!" I shook my head. He sighed. "I said, I'm bringing in someone to help me look at your phone and stuff. To try and get more information."

"If you looked at me in the halls and knew I slept with lots of girls, would you think I'm an awful person?"

"Louis, I just told you something huge, and you're asking me about that?"

"Can you just answer me?" He rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't think you're an awful person so-to-say, I would just think that you're a bad influence. But then again I don't have the full story to judge." Great. Everyone thinks I'm a bad person. "Anyways, can you answer me?"

"He's not even gonna find anything!!! We've gone through this so many times."

"Well sorry Mr. 'I'm in a bad mood'."

"How childish." We both just laughed, and I played with my hands. There was something that my mum wanted me to ask him...what was it? God dammit Paul's right, I honestly have no idea where my mind is at. Maybe it was about Ally? No. What else could it possibly be then? Oh wait...now I remember.

"Erm...my mum wanted to know if you wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow night. She wants to meet you or something." He rubbed the back of his hair, and smiled.

"And you, being you, are actually allowing me to meet your family?"

"I never said you couldn't meet my family..." I trailed off. He was silent, tapping his pencil on his desk.