Chapter 28

Louis's POV:

"Phoebe, Daisy. Please open up the door." I continued knocking and knocking, hoping that they would open it. It's been 10 minutes, and I was using my mostly unharmed hand to knock. Meanwhile, my headache grew. "Girls, please." I gulped. God dammit open up. I sighed. "I need to talk to you. About Ally." Silence was heard. Then the door opened up.

I let myself in, and they closed the door behind me. They sat down at their little table where they had some tea. I sat down in one of their chairs, and looked at the tea.

"May I have some?" I questioned. They looked at each other, then nodded. As I poured some tea, I thought about how I should come across this. What should I say? They don't exactly know about Lottie either. "So, what do you want to know about Ally?" Real smooth.

"Where is she?" Daisy responded. I looked around the room, and took a sip of my tea.

"I'm really not sure."

"How come? Can't you call her?"

"I can't do that either. She...doesn't have her phone." They both looked confused, and both held their tea cups in their hands. I knew now I'd have to explain myself, but in a very subtle way.

"See girls, I don't know where Ally is. She...went somewhere, that I'm not sure of. But Ally doesn't like where she is. I know she doesn't. So, that's why I'm not home often. I'm trying my best too find her, and in order to do that, I need people to help me. So I talk to people about it too, even mum. And that's why..." I gulped, "that's why I haven't been feeling very well. See, Ally meant a lot too me, she was a very big part of my life. And when I know she doesn't like where she is, I don't feel very well. I miss her a lot."

At the end of my speech, they both had put down their tea. They looked sad, not like they were going to cry, just feeling bad. I saw both of them get up, and their fragile arms wrapped around me. I felt their warmth radiate onto me, and a smile crept onto my face. That hasn't happened in awhile.

"We're sorry for being mean Louis! We didn't know." Phoebe said.

"It's fine. You didn't know." They smiled, and stood up from hugging me.

"We can help you look Louis!" My smile faded, as I looked into their innocent eyes.

"No...no. As much of a kind offer as that is, I don't want you two to get hurt." I rubbed my temples, trying to make the headache go away. It wasn't working.

"Are you okay?"

"My head just hurts. I need to get some Tylenol." I should've taken my mum's offer earlier. They told me to leave and sleep so I'd feel better. Too bad I can't.

Ally's POV:

I walked out to the kitchen table with John, the first morning I was eating, the first time I was ever eating. Usually John would bring a tray of food to me for dinner. I wouldn't accept it.

My feet felt heavy, and my body was weak as I trudged to the table. Set up was a huge breakfast, but I had no appetite. I got some sleep last night. Though they were filled with the reality of nightmares from this place, I at least got to close my eyes for a bit.

I sat down at the table, and tried to keep my eyes open. I put some food in my mouth, forgetting what it actually tasted like. John brought me some ice water, and sat across from me. I ate more food, dead silence in the room.

I finished my food, and drank some water. "Would you like some more?" John asked me.

"No." I said softly. I kept taking sips of water, and stared outside. It was snowing. I forgot what snow was. I forgot what it really was like to step outside anymore.