Chapter 11

Louis's POV:

"Charlie I'm fine. Really! I'm staying with Louis...your parents aren't going to be home and I'd rather not have the guy chase after both of us...his mom will be home...yeah." That was the car ride.

Ally was talking to Charlie on the phone, and I sat next to her driving. I was ready to hunt down that fucker and punch him senseless...but I didn't want Ally to be there. No one is ever going to lay a hand on her, or touch her or so anything with her. That's what they want her for. Just like my sister.

I was about 13 and my sister was younger. Lottie. We went outside to play, and some guys tried to take her. My body became still, and I couldn't move. I watched them as they circled her like she was their prey. Luckily, my mum was looking, and she called the cops.

I didn't talk to anyone that next month. I couldn't believe myself. I almost lost her, because of me. I could've done something...but I didn't.

If anything happened to Lottie, I would've killed myself. Never would I be able to live through the pain of knowing it was because of me.

That was why my mum sent Lottie and Fizzy to London. That, and they wanted to go there. That's why I don't let anything happen to Daisy or Phoebe. Being the older brother, I know I need to watch them. No one will ever take them, ever. That's why I acted so fast with Ally.

Visions of the day with Lottie appeared back in my head. Before I could think, I was running with her. I don't care what it takes for those asses at the police station to get their shit together, but I'm gonna do it. They don't realize how fucking important she is to me. She is my everything. She's the reason I get good grades. The reason I even show up to school. The reason for everything.

...

She was off the phone, staring out the window when we pulled into the driveway. She was shivering in the cold, and I wanted to hug her. I wanted to pull her in tight next to me, and for her to hug back. Not to get mad at me like usual.

We walked inside, and my mum was sitting on the couch watching some TV. She smiled at both of us, too which Ally just gave her a small smile. As usual, my mum's face fell to a frown. "What's wrong love?" Ally just looked at me. "Was it Louis again?"

"No no!" Ally quickly stated. "It's just....someone...tried to kidnap me tonight." My mum's mouth fell open in sadness, and she stared at me.

"Did you call the police?"

"Louis did that. They said they'd try. We hid though. Louis actually helped me." I felt a warm tingle inside, when she said that I helped her.

"They said they'd try?! That's it! Let me go down there. That is unacceptable! What is wrong with them. You're probably scared to death."

"I'm fine. You don't need to go to the police."

"No no Allison. I must help. At least stay here. Please. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't know you were safe." I was glad my mum was being so nice. But, she was saying exactly what I should've been saying. I looked awful. "Let me get you some clothes from upstairs." Ally nodded.

"Would you two like some tea?" I said as casually as possible.

"Could you Louis?" My mum said. I nodded. They walked upstairs, and I walked into the kitchen.

I pulled out some Yorkshire tea, placing the kettle on the stove. I set up the cups, and sat at the table. Should I talk to Ally? A lot happened tonight. A lot. We got in a fight, she ran away, I told we I liked her, and some tried to take her.

She probably didn't want to talk to me. Not after all I had admitted to her. Did she like that I saved her? What the hell was I thinking?! She would've saved me for Christ's sake. I would even saved Niall.