Chapter 15

Ally's POV:

I opened my eyes to a bedroom. A full bed, and a closet in the corner. There was one light hanging from the ceiling, and the rest of the room was dark. A simple picture was hanging on the wall, just a valley with a sun. I didn't know this place. Oh my god.

I didn't remember anything because I was captured. Like an idiot I didn't listen to Louis. I walked to the car, and they gripped me by the arms. I shouted for him. They covered my mouth and threw me in the van. My arms were tied so tight my circulation was cut off. My mouth was taped shut just like in the movies. Then they took this gas, and they were wearing face masks. And then I ended up here.

I sat up and looked around the room. I started hyperventilating. Louis where are you? Where are you to save me?! My heart beat was going fast, and I heard the sound of the doorknob opening. I held onto the bed frame, and the door opened.

In walked two guys, and I began to blink rapidly. One was short, with a huge beard. He had a pot belly, and was almost bald. I gulped when I looked up at the other man. He was tall, about 6 foot 5. He had hair on his head, a smooth shave. He was wearing a button down shirt and some beige pants. They looked like opposites, but both scary.

"Allison!" The short one screeched. I just bit my cheek and tried to hold in my tears.

"Shut up you idiot." I felt like I was in a ridiculous TV movie where there was the one stupid guy, and the other always yelled at him. This wasn't a movie. "What he meant to say was hello." He gave me this smirk that indicated death, evil things ahead. Their boss.

I gulped and looked towards the other man. Please be the nice one. I was wrong. "Here's the idea little girl. We need money. So we get paid, but in order to get paid, we need you. We got you, now we need the other part. See, you're here for one reason. We ain't the bad guys here. We're just doing our job. Understand?" I stood frozen. No movement. I was scared. "Understand?" His threatening tone caused me to nod. "Good."

"Alright," the tall man began, "our boss is in charge of us. Yeah? We do what he says. That means you gotta do what we say. Otherwise, bad things happen to you." I bit my cheek harder. This isn't happening. I'm dreaming I'm dreaming I'm dreaming.

"This is for you." The short guy walked out of the room, and returned with a dress in his hands. A small red dress, with sequins all over it. I gulped and looked at it. "See, our boss wants you to put this on. If you don't, bad things happen." The short man was much more threatening than the other guy. I felt like screaming and crying, but that would make this situation worse. I had to act strong.

"So can you just put this on? It'll all be easy after that." I nodded, and they threw the dress onto the bed. I stared down at it, the dress incredibly short. The tall man smiled, and the short one had an evil look on his face. "We'll lock the door so you can get dressed. We won't be back for a bit." I knew they would lock the door from the outside, so I couldn't get out. I nodded.

"Good. Remember, bad things Allison." They both walked out of the room, and I heard the sound of it locking. I frantically ran up, and like an idiot looked around the room. Like in a movie I hoped for anything. I teared down the picture for a secret passage. I looked in the closet for a ladder leading up to the roof. There were no windows. No secret doors. Nothing.

Only a bed, a picture, and a closet. I looked at the dress that laid on the bed, and I shut my eyes. I carried it with me into the closet, where I sat on the ground. I covered my face, and began to cry.

I should've listened to Louis. I shouldn't have taken his care for granted. I should've loved him more. At least for the time I had. Now everything goes downhill. They just want to use me. And here I am, sitting in a closet about to put on a short dress.