Chapter 25

Louis's POV:

I woke up to a soft knock on the door. It sure as hell was enough to wake me up, though. I was sweaty and drowsy from the awful nightmare that had taken over my thoughts.

It consisted of me finding the asshole who took her's house. I ran and found a locked room, which I quickly opened. What I saw would probably blind my eyes forever.

There was the boss touching her all over. She was crying and she was screaming my name. She was screaming for me to stop him. I couldn't see the boss, just his back hair. I yelled her name, I yelled and yelled her name. The worst part was, I couldn't

move. It was if my feet were glued to the ground.

I couldn't wake myself up. I knew I was in a dream, but I couldn't wake up. I sat there screaming as he unzipped her short dress, and her body disappeared under his.

"Louis." I heard my mum scream. I looked up, and saw her standing right in front of the door. She gave me this sad look. "Someone wants to see you. Is now a bad time?"

"Well, I am in a really fucked off mood where I could punch someone at any given moment, but whatever." I rolled my eyes. She nodded, and walked out.

Who the hell even wanted to see me at 6 in the goddamn morning?! I threw my head back on the pillow, and waited. I was incredibly tense from my awful dream. I couldn't even move, then or now. I couldn't even fucking punch anything because one arm was unmovable and the other had wires in it.

The door flew open, and I saw someone that I definitely didn't want to see. The principal.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said harshly. He laughed, and sat down next to me. "Answer me, because I'm not in the fucking mood and my own principal is sitting next to me, when I didn't do anything wrong."

"Louis. How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm dying, both mentally and physically. Now are you going to tell me why you just decided to show up?"

"See, since your condition is caused so to say by 'anger', they have to contact the head of your school by law. That would be me. So, I'm required to come and check up on you to make sure that you are mentally okay to come back to school." I laughed.

"That is the most piece of shit thing ever." He shrugged.

"I know you're fine, I just wanted to make sure that you were doing okay with the whole Ally thing."

"I swear to god, you aren't my therapist!" I shook my head, and felt the pain begin to rise in my hand. I bit my lip, as it seeped in further and further. It grew worse, and worse. "Fuck!" I screamed. I should be used to this pain, hell I shouldn't even be feeling it! It went numb, instead of going away.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fucking peachy thanks for asking." I tried lifting up my arm, but it wouldn't move. Just great.

"Now, can you please talk to me about Ally? I should know if you're feeling better, as your principal. Remember I am here to make sure you're mentally okay."

"I'm fucking awful okay? Now just go away."

"For someone who is in the presence of their principal, you sure do curse a lot." I rolled my eyes.

"No way. I had no idea." He laughed.

"So how did you do...all this?" He gestured towards my hands, both of them. I stared at my numb hand, and looked back at him.

"Seriously? You already know."

"I really don't. They didn't tell me anything about it." I sighed.