Chapter 5

I searched through my closet to try and find a dress that would work for tonight. I had done my hair and makeup, and it was 6:30. Louis was picking me up in a half hour, and I had nothing to wear.

I had looked everywhere, at everything. Nothing worked, or even fit. "Shit." I said to myself. I sat on the bed, my soccer uniform on. I sighed, looking at the scattered clothes on the floor. Wait.

I hopped off the bed and looked under it. A dress that was silver and slim was hidden under there. It was perfect, but I hoped it fit. I hadn't worn it since last year, and I had grown a slight bit.

I slid it on, and zippered it in the back, which took awhile. I walked to my full length mirror. It was good in length, but it was tight around the top. Ugh. It was already to close to when Louis was going to pick me up, and I needed a dress. I picked up some wedges, and placed them on my feet. I grabbed a purse, and looked at the time. 6:50.

I walked downstairs and waited on my couch for Louis to arrive. Around 15 minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring, and I stood up. I opened the door. Louis was in a shirt, with some dark jeans on. His eyes went wide.

"Is this the wrong kind of dress for the party?"

"No. No it isn't." He blurted out. His hair was kind of curled, and it looked pretty good. He walked me to the car, and he started driving. "We should probably leave around 11:30, yeah?" I nodded.

"I like your hair like that." I finally let out. A smile crept on his face.

"Thanks."

At 7:30, we arrived at the house. Loud music was playing, and dozens of cars were outside of the house. There were people walking in, and it was so crowded.

I stepped out of the car and Louis walked up next to me. "Stay next to me tonight. There's some pretty horny guys here." He whispered in my ear. I didn't grimace this time, because I knew it was true. We walked towards the door, and Louis walked closer next to me than usual.

We walked in, loud music playing. People were everywhere, red cups in their hands. I walked beside Louis, and guys kept staring at me. Louis pulled me closer to him, our shoulders a centimeter away from touching.

"Hey babe," I guy shouted in my direction. Louis gripped my wrist, pulling me to a room with slight less people. There were still a lot of people.

Guys were making out with girls, and drinks were flying everywhere. Louis pulled his phone from his pocket, and texted someone.

"I just texted Charlie to see where she is." Louis yelled over the crowd of people. Some dubstep song was playing loudly, and people were laughing and shouting everywhere. People were bumping into us, but Louis wasn't fazed by it, so I didn't say anything.

5 minutes later, Louis pulled out his phone, and nodded. "Follow me." He shouted to me. I walked behind him, to another room full of people, more than the previous room. There were drinks and food in this room, which meant a lot of people.

Louis's eyes scanned the room, until he found Charlie and Anna. They were sitting on a couch, Anna's hand around Charlie. Louis was right, she was beautiful. She had long blonde hair that went past her elbows. She was wearing a short purple sequin dress that was very low cut. Guys were staring at her, but it was clear she wasn't into them.

Charlie glanced at Louis, an instant smile on her face. She grabbed Anna's hand, pulling her towards us. She was smiling and giggling, and so was Anna. Louis didn't say anything. Charlie reached us, her hand linked to Anna's.

"Louis, I know you already know Anna. Ally, this is Anna my girlfriend. Anna, this is Ally my bestfriend." Charlie had this huge smile on her face that I had only seen a few times before. It was nice.