Chapter 34

Ally's POV:

His muffled scream sent vibrations throughout my whole hand. I was so scared my heart was beating. You could barely hear him anymore because I covered his mouth with both my hands. He finally stopped, and I let go of his mouth timidly. Did I really just do that?!

He pulled me by the arm, and knocked on John's door. John opened it, staring at us with wide scared eyes. Guy pulled John and I into my room. It's a good thing the cameras aren't working, and this room is soundproof.

He threw me in with John and slammed the door. I thought to myself 'what the hell Ally?! You could've hit and run, you could've done something instead of just stand there'. But I couldn't. I was glued to that floor. John looked at me, confused, and I was stiffly numb. I was so emotional right now, and I was afraid of what was going to happen.

"Would either of you just talk before I have to punch one of you?!" I gulped. I didn't want to talk. He shook his head, laughing. "Miss 'I'm going to cover his mouth', would you like to talk?" I shook my head. He looked at John.

"Man, you're going to kill me, so you might as well do it now."

"I don't even know what's happening! So please, explain." John sighed.

"I was helping her escape." Guy literally kept glaring back and forth between John and I, and I swear I was about to pass out.

"You fucking idiot!"

"You don't understand Guy. You don't understand, this is different from all the other times."

"John, screw your head on straight! You're going against our boss."

"See Guy, you have no idea how much she needs help. Her story is just...it's different than the rest."

"How so?!" John looked at me, but I was still frozen, I couldn't speak. I was just taking in this petrifying conversation that was happening right in front of me.

"She...wait. You know him so why are you asking me?"

"Really?! You feel bad for her because of Louis?"

"Yes! You see him every day! You see how hard he works. How is it so hard for you to comprehend that this time is different than the rest?!"

"Yes I'm well aware that he's in love with her because all he does is talk about her to me. How gorgeous and special she was and-"

"Doesn't it hurt hearing that?" What? Guy knows Louis? He speaks to Louis every day?!

"Maybe. But it doesn't make it any different from the rest of-"

"You know Louis?" I spoke up. They both looked at me, and were just silent. John obviously wanted Guy to tell me, but Guy just didn't want too. I waited for him to get the nerve up to actually tell me how he knew Louis.

"I'm the guidance counselor at school."

"What?!" Goosebumps literally went up and down my arms, my heart beating fast.

"And...he was sentenced to see me everyday. So, I talk to him every day."

"What?! And...you just...you're all connected and you're all just trying to hurt me even more! It's Rob's fault. He knows that Louis is the most important thing to me, so he's doing all this too hurt Louis and I! Louis is the only one who really even cares about me, and Rob knows that. I'm sure Louis has told him how my mother is dead, and my dad doesn't give two cares in the world if I'm kidnapped. And he's trying to hide it from me, but he knows that Louis sees you guys every single day and thinks you are trying to help him, when you're all just working against him. I just, whatever." I put my hands over my face.