Chapter 13

Ally's POV:

"Would you like syrup?" Louis's mom asked me. I shook my head. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm good." Mrs. Tomlinson had made pancakes for Louis and I, and she didn't have to serve me. It was fine. I did sleep very well last night. In fact, it was a great night's sleep.

Louis sat next to me stuffing pancakes into his mouth. I looked over at him, and smiled at how foolish he looked. He quickly swallowed and set his fork down. Louis's mom was smiling at us as she dried the pan she used to make pancakes.

I was all dressed and ready for this policemen to come and interview me. Louis was wearing those baggy gray sweatpants that I absolutely loved. He looked so comfortable, and yet his hair was amazing though he barely even brushed it. My hair was up in a bun, and I was wearing some sweatpants as well.

Louis's mom walked out of the room, and Louis finally was ready to speak. "So, you get a good night's sleep?"

"Yes! A wonderful night's sleep actually!" He nodded, and wiped his mouth.

"Me too." He ran his hand through his hair yet again, trying to figure out what to do with it.

"Your hair's fine." I said to him. He quickly removed his hand from his hair.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He smiled, and grabbed my dishes. "I can take those."

"You're the guest Ally. Don't be such a clean freak! I got it."

"I'm not a clean freak!"

"Yes, you're trying to clean when you're my guest." Mid morning banter. As usual.

"I can't be nice?! You're letting me stay here!"

"Yes because I don't want some asshole taking one of the only things that's important to me." His nostrils were flaring, as he stared down at my dishes. He grabbed my dishes just as I stood up. "Wait." I continued walking. He grabbed my arm and I quickly turned around. "I don't wanna start a fight, yeah?" His hand was on the tip of my hair. I just nodded.

He removed his hands, and grabbed the dishes again. I wished he would've held me longer. Longer than 10 seconds at least. A knock on the door surprised Louis and I. The policeman.

I walked up to the door, Louis right in front of me. Louis opened the door to a police officer much taller than Louis. He looked like he was in his mid 30's or so, and he had a notepad in his hand.

"Louis Tomlinson?" The police officer said. Louis nodded. He let the police officer in and we all sat on the couch. "And you're...Allison Smith I'm guessing?" I nodded. "Alright. I'm going to need to find out some basic information first. So what's your name?"

"Allison Grace Smith."

"Birthday?"

"December 10th, 1996."

"Hair color, weight, eye color, height?"

"Blonde, 142, blue, and 5 foot 6." He nodded to himself, writing down something on his notepad. Louis was sitting right next to me.

"Alright. That's done with. Can you explain what happened last night?"

"So Louis and I were in the woods by the river. We were walking back to my car, when we saw a black van. We ran to hide, and we heard two guys talking. They said they wanted to bring me to their boss. They knew my name. And then they ran away to their boss."

"Do you know what they look like?"

"No."

"Sir," he looked at Louis, "can you tell me where you two hid?"