Chapter 29

Surprise Double update, because I might not update awhile because we start school. Enjoy! <3

Louis's POV:

"Alright? I'm Louis."

"Feel free to curse around me. I heard you do that a lot." Who the hell is he to judge? Sure I curse a lot, but that doesn't mean anything. Whatever. "So tell me a little bit about yourself."

"Erm," what was I supposed to say, "I'm turning 18 on Christmas Eve. I use to live in the UK. I...I don't know what else to say?"

"Tell me about your personality." Fuck.

"Want the truth?" He nodded. "I'm a complete idiot. That isn't really my personality, but whatever. I used to be a player. I would sleep with so many fucking girls. Then...Ally came into my life more. She kinda changed everything. And now that she's gone, I've became this easily angered boy who smashes things. I have anger issues I guess you could say."

"I've heard."

"And who the fuck has been telling you that?"

"Guess..."

"Mr. Rivera just-"

"It's Guy remember? And if you're wondering, it was Rob- the principal. He usually tells me about the students." I laughed.

"Oh so what are you guys? Friends?" I was about to laugh. He wasn't.

"I think you should get to class Louis." He got angry. What the fuck?

"I just got here!"

"You're missing your classes though. These will be longer, I just wanted to familiarize you first. That's all."

"Erm ok?" I stood up, and walked towards the door. Just as I was about to leave, he stopped me.

"And Louis...just remember I have a lot more power than you think." Haha.

Yeah fucking right.

...

Wednesday fucking morning. 7 am. No sleep at all, it's her birthday. Her voice keeps replaying in my head like a track that got stuck. Visions of her blonde hair appear in my head, and I picture how awful she must be feeling. Same as any other day really. Just worse.

I sighed to myself. My sister's bus must've left already. They had school, meanwhile I was going to stay home from school and try not to break anything in the house. It probably wouldn't even be possible with my broken hand, and the fact that my mum is going to be home all day watching me.

As I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, I saw my mum making breakfast. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she looked up at me and smiled. "Honey! Sit down, I'm making you breakfast." I sat down at the table, and looked around. The whole house just seemed...grayer than usual today. My mind felt foggy, and my hand hurt. "I thought maybe we could go out shopping, and then eat lunch."

"Bad idea."

"Why?" She seemed sad with my reply. But the honest truth was, I was afraid of what would happen during that time that could trigger a meltdown or something else.

"I don't feel mentally stable enough, mum." She placed my breakfast, and sat down across from me.

"I just thought maybe it would get your mind off all of this nonsense. Maybe it'll make you feel better, and the pain can go away for a little bit."

"The pain will never go away." I mumbled. I just wanted to sit at home and drink tea, and sit in my cloud of sadness. That's usually what I do anyways. She sighed, and rubbed her hands together. There was snow on the ground, and it was freezing outside. I looked back at my mum, who had on a sad face. "Mum, would you like me to have a bad time out?"