Chapter 7

Louis's POV:

I woke up with an awful headache. I rubbed my head, realizing I was laying on the couch. I heard giggles and talking in the kitchen. Daisy and Phoebe. Daisy and Phoebe? Why were they awake? I'M supposed to wake my little sisters up.

The sound of a familiar voice was beaming from the kitchen. I listened closely, trying to put my finger on the voice in the kitchen. It wasn't my sisters, or my mum. I heard sound of laughter from her.

Ally.

Ally? What the fuck was Ally doing in my kitchen?! With my sisters? Why was I on the couch with an awful headache? Was I dreaming? No. I couldn't possibly feel this headache from a dream. Oh my god.

No no. I must be imagining. I was obviously dreaming about myself being drunk last night. I was also dreaming about Ally driving me home and carrying me to the couch. Wait. No. No this is definitely my imagination.

My imagination was telling me that I had told Ally that I loved her. No. I swore to myself a long time ago that I would never tell Allison Smith that I loved her. So this was obviously a dream.

My headache sent pain throughout my whole body, and I squinted my eyes around the room. If I didn't drink last night, why do I feel like I did? The sound of scattering footsteps ran in the room. Phoebe and Daisy ran in, smiling.

"Louis!" They shouted. They ran onto the couch, hugging me until my headache got worse. "Ally! Louis's awake!" What the hell?

Ally walked in, her hair in a bun. She was wearing something that looked quite familiar...but she didn't own it. Were those Lottie's pajamas? They were. Why was she walking around so damn hot in those pajamas...in my house?

Ok this is definitely a dream. She gave me a shy smile, and walked back into the kitchen. She wasn't talking to me. Why wasn't Ally talking to me? I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Hi Ally." I said softly.

"Hi." She replied. She placed some dishes in the dishwasher, and washed her hands. This was weird. She wasn't even talking to me. "Your breakfast is on the table." For some reason, I felt as though this was in the future where Ally and I were married with 2 children. I wish.

"Thanks." I still couldn't understand or take in what was happening. I knew last night I was drunk, but how is that even remotely possible? I never drink. So why was I drunk? I knew for certain I had been.

"Are you ok for me to leave in about an hour?" What? Why was she even here! I didn't know what to say.

"Um...ok." Nice Louis. I took a bite of the eggs on my plate. This was all too strange. Phoebe and Daisy ran into the room, a dress in hand.

"Ally, here's your dress!"

"Thanks girls." Why was a dress here? I stared at the silver dress, and it all hit me. There I sat like a complete idiot with my mouth open.

No. It wasn't my imagination. I was drunk, and I remember exactly why. She fucking kissed Niall. That's exactly why. I remember grabbing a beer, chugging it down. I felt myself take 2 more after that, and wander around the house. That's when I saw Ally. She was standing there all perfect, and I let my drunk self tell her that. Shit.

I told her all about how I loved her since 3rd grade. Then she took me away, and drove me home. She stayed because she was afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle the girls. She picked me up when I couldn't move in the bathroom. I fell asleep on the couch. Now I'm here.

I'm such an idiot. Now she knows that I Louis Tomlinson have a crush on Allison Smith.

Ally's POV: