Chapter 21

Louis's POV:

My hand collided with the wall for the 7th time, finally making a hole in it. Blood seeped down my fist, the old cuts opening again.

"Louis, please stop." My mum said. I picked my already broken phone off the ground, and threw it against the wall one more time, glass flying everywhere within seconds. "Louis."

I picked up the lamp on the nightstand. "Louis, don't break tha-" I threw it against the wall, my mum covering her head from the shards of metal that flew up in the air.

I slid down the side of the wall, and banged my feet on the floor. "Fuck!" I shouted. "Fuck fuck FUCK!" I shouted.

"Hope you enjoyed Ally's innocence while it lasted."

It replayed over and over again in my head. That fucking bastard is going to lay his hands on Ally. And the fact that he called her Ally. His hands running up her while she sits there crying, her heart beating...

"Fucking idiot!" I shouted. I got up to where the hole was in the wall. I took my already bloody hand, staring down at it.

"Louis. Please don't! Louis!" My mum was yelling. I bit my tongue, before pushing my fist harder and harder into the wall.

I kept punching it in and out, the sharp edges of the wall cutting me deeper each time.

"Louis!" My mum yelled before I punched my fist in, colliding it with a pipe. The crack of my knuckles was heard, before I collapsed to the floor.

"Fuck!" I cried. Tears and blood were rolling down my body at the same time. The intense pain from my now broken hand was soon replaced by a numb feeling, though I still felt the bruises.

"Louis!" My mum ran down to the floor, and sat next to me. She took my hand in hers, and examined it. Tears were falling down her already red eyes, as she stared down at my broken hand. "You need to go to the emergency room."

The room was spinning, and as I looked at my mum's face, two more appeared. Like a fucking movie, I stared at the spinning room.

"I don't need an emergency room. I need Allison."

"Honey..."

"Go get Ally for me." I smiled, and placed my hand on my mum's shoulder.

"I can't. Stay here, I'm going to call and ambulance." She ran out of the room, and I was left alone in the spinning room. Glass and metal were everywhere, and my bloody broken hands were laying on my thighs.

Just like that, Ally appeared right by my side. I smiled at her, as she stared down at me. Her smile faded, and she looked down at me.

"Louis, is this because of me?" I lost my smile too.

"No love. It's not at all because of you. Don't ever think that." The room was no longer spinning, as my eyes focused on Ally. She lifted my hand, and shut her eyes.

"Louis. Your hand." I looked down at my gushing hand, and then back up at Ally.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt." I placed my hand softly on her cheek, and she placed hers on top of mine.

"Your hair." She said softy. She ran her fingers through my hair, trying to fix it. I closed my eyes blissfully as I felt her fingers run through my hair. When she finished, she stared into my eyes. "Lou, don't do this to yourself."