Chapter 24

Dun dun! The moment we've all been waiting for...the boss will be revealed. I decided I might as well make an all Ally chapter. So enjoy! Comment your thoughts about the boss. <3

Ally's POV:

He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me so harshly I felt my bones separating. "Let go of me!" I shrieked. He pulled me further and further until he threw me in my room and locked the door. He was in there with me.

I couldn't even function. What was happening?

"Please don't-" he shut me up with a slap across the face. I blinked rapidly and looked up at him. He stared down at me angrily.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to have the right to sneak out of your room and go there?! You wanna know what I think about that? I think something pretty damn awful is going to happen to you." I gulped.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"How the hell did you get out?" I didn't respond. I just bit my lip in hopes of my fast heartbeat to stop so I could just die right then and there.

He gripped my shirt with his hand and pulled me in closer so I could get a good visual of his face. "Fucking tell me how you got out, or things will get much worse."

"I found a key." I stated quickly. He let go of my shirt and pushed me back. His face turned red, and his fists clenched.

"A key?" I nodded. He laughed. He looked around the room, and kept laughing. What? "That's funny. That's funny because I made sure there was no keys available or anyway to get out of this room. So, how did you get one?" I shrugged. My heart beat was speeding up from the tone of his voice. "You're just asking for bad things to happen, aren't you?"

"It was under the bed. I don't really know how it got there." He shook his head. My thoughts couldn't process at the moment and my vision was getting worse. He laughed.

Before I knew it he was sitting next to me on the bed. "Now you fucking know who I am, so that's great too." I gulped.

"Why would you do this to me?" I said before thinking. My eyes widened at what I had just said, and then decided I didn't want to take it back.

"Oh what. You're surprised? Go fucking figure."

"But you're...you're my principal." My heart shuddered at the thought. How could I have not noticed it before? It's probably because I've never really been or talked to the principal. But...I knew exactly when I saw him who it was.

He was a tall man with jet black hair on top of his head. He always wore suits and ties in school, but now he wasn't. He was thin, and had a sharp jawline. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and gym shorts. He had this evil look on his face, and the thought burned.

He was a principal. His job was to work with children. And look what he's been doing.

"No shit." He said.

"That's how...that's how you found me." He laughed.

"It was simple really. I had all of your information. Where you lived, your phone number. I knew all your activities and your allergies. I knew everything about you just simply by looking through the school records."

My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't feel any bone in my body anymore. This was too unreal, and unsatisfying. My own principal was here in this room with me.

"Why me?"

"Well, why not?" I gulped. What does he mean? "You're beautiful, and smart. You were a...harder target though. That shit boyfriend you have."

"What boyfriend?" My hands were shaking.

"Louis." My heart beat stopped for a split second at his name.

"Louis...Louis and I a-aren't dating." I took a deep breath. He laughed again.

"I spoke with him. I'm pretty sure I know what fucking love is. You two were practically dating." I tried to hold back the tears that were about to come down my face.

"You...spoke with him? About what?"

"What the hell do you think? You're trying to get information out me." I took another deep breath. This is all pointless. "Then again, you aren't going to escape, so why not tell you. Yes Rob, that way she has to live through the pain of knowing!" Rob?

That was his name. Robert. His last sentence made my body ache. I take it back, I don't want to know. Yet, I still did. There was no use trying. He was just going to tell me anyways.

"He got into fights at school. Over you of course. He almost punched some girl, and flipped off people too. All because of you, isn't he a gentleman? Anyways I pulled him in to talk to me. He was all pissed, just like his usual asshole self. Then he told me all about his feelings towards you and how he was dying trying to find you and how he went to the police every day."

The tears could no longer hold back anymore. He was looking for me. Every second he was defending me, and hurting himself over me. I bit my lip, as tears kept running down my face.

"And of course, it's easy to get into his information too. So after everyone left the school I pulled out his files. I found his cellphone number, and I texted him, just so he would go crazy. Just so I could sleep at night at the satisfaction of knowing that your precious little Louis was going crazy."

Tears continued rushing down my face. This was awful. Completely awful. Louis was dying right now, whatever the text said must be making him crazy right now. I can't even fathom all that's happening.

"And what he doesn't know, is that when he turned around to leave my office, I placed a chip on his shirt. Something that will find where he is. I texted him exactly at a time I knew he wouldn't have taken his shirt off yet. That way I could see where he goes, what happens. So I know what he's doing." I gulped.

He whipped out something from his pocket. "And according to this," he placed his fingers on the screen of his gadget and then smirked, "pretty boy's at the hospital." My mouth dropped.

"What do you mean at the hospital?!" My hand were shaking even more, my breathing heavy. I stared at my principal.

"At the hospital, what do you think? This is perfect. Exactly what I thought would happen." He smiled and placed the gadget back in his pocket.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. He's beating himself up for me. He's going through pain, and I can't even tell him. I can't say who it is.

"You're evil!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"That's what I do you idiot. I'm not really a principal, remember?" I gulped, and looked at him. This is why John said he came back at 3:30 everyday. He had school to go to. That's how he got my records. That's how he knew where I was. Everything added up, and now I had to live with knowing.

I covered my face with my hands. I was an idiot. I cried into my hands, until I felt his hand pull my head up, and turn it towards him.

"You listen to me. If you even think of escaping again, you're dead. You're lucky it's the morning, otherwise something bad would've happened. We'll save it for tomorrow, sweetheart."

I covered my face with my hands again. I heard him stand up from the bed, and walk towards the door. His footsteps stopped, and he turned back to me. He smiled.

"Oh, by the way. Now that I know where he is, I'm going to go visit him in the morning. Make sure he's...okay."

He smirked, turning on his heels and slammed the door behind him.

My own principal.

Well well well. It was the principal! Bet you guys didn't see that one coming! I've been waiting to reveal him! Now the only problem is Louis doesn't know. :( vote and comment <33