Chapter 16

Louis's POV:

I walked with my fists clenched into the police station, where a small woman sat at the desk. "Sir may I help you?"

"I'm Louis Tomlinson. I called before." She looked down at her papers, and then nodded.

"Alright. Who did you say you needed to speak to again?"

"Um, he gave me his card?" I handed her the card, and she read it nodding her head once again.

"I'll be right back sir." She walked back into some room, and I stood there. I turned around, and saw something I'd never seen before.

Charlie was crying, in the arms of my mum. She was bawling and panting, and my mum was holding onto her. I've never seen Charlie cry, only when she told me about Anna. Other than that, she just didn't cry. But here she was crying in my mother's arms. And my mum was crying too. They were both crying, bawling at that.

I quickly turned my body around. If I stared at them for another second, I would've started crying myself and probably smashed something. My body started shaking, as I waited for the woman to come out.

My blood stained hands unclenched, and I stared into space, thinking of her. Her long blonde hair falling on her back, as she rolls her eyes at me. Or the way she hugs me just to make me feel ok. Her long legs kicking the soccer ball into the net, as our eyes meet for a split second and a smile appears on my face. The way she wakes up with a sleepy smile on her face in the morning, and she laughs at me when I eat. Or when her hand brushes over mine.

"Louis." I hear. I look over and the police officer is standing in front of me, and I nod. "Officer Paul. We met earlier this past week?"

"Yes." I don't even remember his name, but I definitely remember his appearance.

"Please follow me." He guides me into a small office, with the blinds closed. He closes the door and motions for me to sit on the chair in front of his desk. He sits in his chair, and lets out a large sigh. "So, I've heard the news."

"Yeah." I'm trying to keep my cool.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"I don't know."

"Well...we will have to talk about finding her but I just wanted to know if you wanted to express your feelings."

"You're not my fucking therapist."

"I know. I just thought...that you've been keeping this inside."

"I have."

"Alright. That's a start." I rolled my eyes. I'm not here for a therapy session. I'm here to find Allison.

"Fine. I miss here so much. So much. I'm a piece of shit for even losing her in the first place."

"It wasn't your fault, Louis."

"You have no fucking idea."

"It's not your fault that she got capt-"

"Stop. Please don't say that." I took a huge sigh to try and stop myself from anything bad. I imagined her telling me to stay calm. "She was my everything. All I had. And without her, it's like half of me is missing."

"I know."

"You honestly have no idea. You have no idea. For 8 years I gave up my heart for her, and I lost her. I lost my only thing that I ever cared about. And you have no idea what that feels like to lose someone, someone that you may never see again. The pain, the constant pain, of knowing that they're gone. That you could've stopped it. But most of all, that you have no idea what's happening at this moment. If she's being hurt, or if she's crying. You have no idea at all, and that's what hurts."