Case File 2: Bunnyburrow Burglary Part 1

Hey there! Hope you're enjoying this so far. So we'll have Sapphire and Martin's POV in this case. Enjoy~.....

Things were quite slow in Savannah Central. No much crime has happened over the few weeks. The bunny officer was sighing as she sat in her cubical. Judy did nothing but reports after more reports. It was indeed a dull day. Nick's station was right across from hers. The fox saw how bored she looked. 

"You okay, carrots?" he asked. 

".... I'm fine, Nick..."

"Then how come your ears are droopy?" He looked at her ears going down in sadness. Judy turned her chair around.

"Okay, okay," she sighed, "its just.... ugh, I wish something would happen....anything to get me out of doing paperwork."

"Even parking duty?" Nick raised an eyebrow. Judy paused.

".... Well.... I wouldn't go that far," she rubbed her neck. 

"I can't argue with that," Nick leaned on his chair, "but maybe something will turn up."

"I doubt that. Its not like a case will fall right into our paws." 

"Hey guys," Clawhauser popped out of nowhere, "the chief wants you in his office asap." The two smaller mammals exchanged looks. 

When they were in the chief's office, they were standing on the chair as Bogo sat behind his desk. The buffalo then dropped a file in front of them.

"I need you two to form a team for an undercover mission," the buffalo explained. Judy opened the file. She and Nick saw photos of four male mammals; two were sheep, while the others were a pig with a black spot on his face and a brown hare with blue eyes. What surprised Judy was that these were taken in her hometown, Bunnyburrow. 

"They've been suspected of stealing goods from every farm there is. There is reason to believe that your family, Hopps, will be one of their targets." Nick glanced at Judy, who gave a worried expression.

"Normally I would not let any investigation come too close to family, but you know the terrain," Bogo implied, "so its best that you and Wilde take charge of this case. They will likely strike during the festival that is said to arrive in two days. Try not to create any panic. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir." they both saluted to him. Once they were at the lobby, Judy and Nick stood by the empty chairs. 

"Well," Nick began, "you were right about it falling.... just not exactly in our paws."

"We can't let anything happen Nick," Judy faced him, "we're going to track these guys down."

"What's your plan?" he asked. 

"... Well...," Judy started to smile, "the chief said do devise a team. I think I know two officers that fit the job." Nick gave his signature smirk, agreeing with Judy's idea. 

>>>>>>>>>>Sapphire's POV>>>>>>>>>

The train was on its way, leaving Zootopia as it sped across the waters. Soon enough, it was going passed the woods and was nearly there to Bunnyburrows. Judy was looking out the window as Nick sat beside her. 

"Do you think we've packed enough?" she asked. Nick looked at the suitcases, and then back at Judy.

"I'm pretty sure," Nick stated, "with three days to spare, we should be ready in no time."

"We can't thank you enough for coming guys," Judy smiled at me and Martin. All of us wore casual clothes.

"Its not trouble," the tiger smiled, "we didn't have patrol or anything."