Case File 8: The Heist

If you're reading this, then thank you for your support. Here's case file 7. Enjoy....

Night and fallen over Zootpoia

Night and fallen over Zootpoia. Everything was quiet, and everyone was asleep. Well.... almost everyone. In a jewelry store, a guard was walking around with his flashlight. He looked in every direction. He thought he was alone, but we all know that's wrong. Once the guard was gone, a mammal dressed in black ran towards a row of glass displays. Inside were gemstones, embroidered into necklaces. The mammal then gestured a paw, making two other mammals run over. One of them pulled out a bag, and used some tools to cut the glass in every case. They then put the necklaces in a sack.

CLICK

The sound of a flashlight flickered on their bodies.

"Hey! Stop right there!" However, before the guard could reach for his weapon, someone bashed his head knocking him unconscious. A fourth mammal appeared, taller than the others. Then, without a word, the mammals left only leaving a dangling rope on the rooftop. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>Morning>>>>>>>>>>>

At ZPD, things were becoming lively with yet again, another case. Everyone was in the bullpen, same time as usual. Right after discussing the plan, the chief organized two teams.

"Alright," the buffalo bellowed, "now that we have the teams, we can begin discussing about the roles. Hopps, Wilde, Saber...you will go as invited guests. Wolfram, Delgato, Fangmeyer....you will act as waiters. Blizzard, Mchorn, Grizzoli...you will be chefs serving the food. As for you Lovell, I will let you go through with this plan, but only if he agrees...which would be surprising for me. Is everyone clear?"

"Yes sir." They all said.

"Good. We'll meet up in the lobby at 6, an hour before the ceremony. Dismissed."

They left the room. As they walked out, Martin looked down at his partner.

"Are you sure you're okay going by yourself?"

"Martin, I'll be fine. I don't need you to supervise me 24/7." The tiger chuckled as he went the other way. Sapphire pulled out her phone and dialed the number. After a few seconds, a voice from the other line picked up.

"Hi, I was wondering if I can schedule an appointment today?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sapphire's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

By the time I arrived, at the front desk I saw a female beaver with glasses, typing onto her computer.

"Um, excuse me?" The beaver fixed her glasses as she looked up.

"Welcome to City Hall. How may I be of service to you?" Her monotone voice told me she  definitely didn't like her job.