Case File 25: Wedding Mishaps

Hi guys! If you're reading this, then thanks for your support so far. This case file is just for you. Enjoy~.....

In the Lovell house, Sapphire and her sons were cleaning in the living room. Sapphire dusted, Tojirou cleaned the dishes, and Cypress was moving some books to the bookshelf. Suddenly, he saw something drop to the floor. When he picked it up, he realized it was a photo of his mom, along with her friends at some wedding party.

"Hey, mom," the kangaroo called, "who's this in the picture?" Sapphire walked over to him. 

"Oh, its Whintey. She's Daniel's wife."

"She looks pretty in her wedding dress...but~ why are all of you covered in frosting?" 

"Ahahaha! Its a long story..."

"Come on, you gotta tell me," Cypress eagerly grinned, "please, Sapphire?" 

"Alright, Cypress. Don't give me those big eyes." Tojirou joined them on the couch.

It started around the last two weeks of January...

[They'll be talking throughout the story]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The quiet neighborhood was still in the night. Inside the house, Sapphire was in her room sleeping soundly. Suddenly, her phone went off, waking her. She felt groggy, but she slowly looked at the caller id, and swiped her phone to answer.

"Mm...hello...?" 

'Sapphire?'

"....Whitney....?"

'Sorry if I'm calling so early, but its urgent. I don't know who else to turn to.' Sapphire looked at the clock; 4:35 a.m.

"What's the matter?" She propped her arm on the bed.

'The wedding planner cancelled on us.'

"What!?" Sapphire sat up in alarm.

'I know~ and there's only days before the wedding.' Sapphire could hear the distress in Whitney's voice. 

[You can guess what I did after that.]

"Listen. If you need some help, then let me take care of it."

'Are you sure?'

"You deserve a perfect wedding, so I'll pick up where the planner left off, and go from there."

'If you're okay with it...'

"No problem. I'll take care of it."

'Oh~ thanks, Sapphire.'

"Alright, now go to sleep. Oh, and tell Danny to bring the schedule in the morning at work."

'Will do.' 

"Okay...I'll see you soon. Bye." Sapphire sighed as she hung up. Suddenly, a knock at her doorway, and she saw Tojirou standing there while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry Toji." She went over and picked him up. 

"You won't believe the mission I just signed up for."

[C: So you had to plan the whole wedding?

S: Yup...but I had to convince your grandpa first.]

"And so I was hoping you could give me some time off..." She sat on the opposite side of his desk.