Case File 24: Luck Be, No Green?

Hey guys! If you're reading this, thanks for your support. This case file is all about Zootopia getting ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but with a turn of events? Let's see what happens.....

Another sunny day in Zootopia, only this time, the streets were filled with the color green. Zootopia was getting ready for the St. Patrick's Day Festival in Savannah Central, coming in three days. Zootopia's Police Department was in charge of security or participating in the parade. Some were excited, but a few mammals were not happy with the tasks they were put with. One certain orange mammal, was especially agitated. 

"Come on~ its not that bad."

"Is it, Carrots? Is it...?" Nick and Judy were looking in the mirror. To Nick's demise, he was dressed as a giant, orange/green four-leaf clover. From behind, Randy, Wolfram, and Fangmeyer were failing to hold their laughter. 

"Hahaha~! Its Officer Carrot Salad!" Randy laughed. 

"Randy, come on..." Daniel sweat dropped.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Martin."

"How was your honeymoon, Danny?"

"It was great. Took a cruise to the arctic."

"Sounds freezing cold," Martin joked.

"Where's Sapphire?"

"She's at the Lucky Clover seeing the Cairbre's. She's gonna..." He stopped when seeing Nick. He stifled a laugh, but Nick's left ear perked up. 

"Not you too, Martin."

"S-sorry, Nick..." 

"What did I do to deserve this?" 

"Maybe the chief just wants you to dress up for the fun of it."

"For his amusement...I don't see why not," Nick groaned. 

Meanwhile, Sapphire was entering the Luck Clover restaurant/bar. When she did, she saw that the musicians were playing and the mammals were dancing. She was then greeted by Mr. Cairbre.

"Blue eyes!"

"Mr. Cairbre." 

"Looks like you're ready for St. Patrick's," McDavis implied. Sapphire had her 'green' going on. She wore green eye shadow and a green ribbon to tie back her hair. Her boots had green laces, and her police cap with a clover badge on the side. 

"Blue and green go good together. So...how's it going with preparations?"

"Trent has some of his friends organizing the leftover supplies. The float itself is just about done."

"Good. What about the others?"

"The other three groups are doing the finishing touches on their floats. We should have enough time to finish before the big day."

"Great!" 

"Sapphire," Trent and three of his friends walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey Trent. Are you participating in the parade, too?"

"Got no choice," he smirked, "gramps wants me and my crew to reenact a dance we used to do back in Meadowlands."

"That sounds great."

"Yeah~if I wasn't so terrible at it."

"Aw, come on...I've seen you dance before."

"He's afraid he'll trip over his own tail," one of his friends whispered, "I've seen that too~ many times--"