Case File 23: Mending The Bonds

Hello again~ If you're reading this, then thanks for your support. So I hope you enjoy this next file....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VvvvvrrrROOoooommm~~!

BANG! 

"Ahh! Hey watch it, Randy!" 

"Sorry!" Both Martin and Randal were driving down the streets, in pursuit of a runaway vehicle. Martin held on to his seat as Randal made a sharp right turn. 

"How the heck did I get stuck with you!?"

"Chief's orders, not mine," Randal smirked, "besides, you should be used to my driving now."

"No one--I repeat--no one, is use to your crazy driving!!" The tiger shouted. 

"Hang on!" They sped down the pavement. 

Meanwhile, the human in question was doing some important matters.

"Remember...when all the facts are in, you will be able to use all your senses to figure out the crime scene. Deduction, observation and trusting yourself are a few of the many aspects to a good law enforcer. Thank you."

Everyone clapped. 

"Thank you for that presentation, Officer Lovell." Professor Trunks smiled. 

"Thank you for letting me be here, professor."

"Alright class...let's take a fifteen minute break." The students stretched themselves or began talking to others. 

"I'm glad you had time to do a presentation on police work, Sapphire."

"Its no trouble. Oh, I should get going. I have to pick up Tojioru."

"Alright then. Good day, Sapphire."

Sapphire left the room. When standing by the bus stop, she was talking to Damien, her friend and  vice-principal of Clawston High.

"I'm waiting for the bus now, so I should be there in ten minutes, tops. I'll see you later." She hung up.

Unaware to her, a small mammal was running towards her..

"Get back here!" 

Suddenly, the mammal bumped into Sapphire, or more like almost knocked her down. 

"Huh?" She looked down to see a male, red kangaroo joey. When he stood up, he was almost up to her chin.

"Cypress?" 

"Cypress!" A male bear was storming towards them.

"He stole your money again?"

"Yup."

"Cypress...you wanna give Oswald his money back?"

"What money?"

She cleared her throat with a stern look, making his ears fall down.

"Okay~" The kangaroo gave back Oswald's money. The bears sighed.

"Sorry about this, little gem."

"Its okay, Oswald. I'll take him back."