Case File 4: Meeting The Family

Hey there! I'd like to dedicate this episode to the artist Possumtool (from Tumblr) and tribute his original characters (Anthony and Jonas Clawhauser, Benjamin's younger twin brothers). You are awesome Possumtool!! 

 You are awesome Possumtool!! 

 *ALL RIGHTS DRAWN/WRITTEN ABOUT THESE OC'S BELONG TO THE ARTIST* So please, don't plagiarize, or I will hunt you down.... just kidding! but seriously... I will be watching. I will also be doing my own OC's. So, I hope you enjoy this.....

It felt like a good morning. The sun was out, but the weather was mellow, with a nice breeze flowing. You could hear the mammals sighing happily as they felt the wind in their fur, or in Sapphire's case, wind in her hair.

"Wow, today feels great," she sighed happily, "I wish I didn't have any reports to file. Good thing its Friday..." She was walking up to the station as usual.

However, as she entered through the revolving doors, she noticed how crowded it was more than usual. Sapphire looked around, seeing faces she's never seen before. Just then, she noticed Judy and Nick walking to the bullpen.

"Guys, wait up," Sapphire jogged over and stood next to them.

"Hey Sapphire," Judy waved.

"How's it going?" Nick asked.

"Pretty good," Sapphire smiled, "hey what's with all the animals, here? I've never seen so many." They entered the bullpen.

"Oh, that," Nick implied, "today is Bring Your Family to Work Day. Almost everyone brought their siblings, kids, parents, you name it..."

"I'm only allowed to bring at least three," Judy awkwardly smiled.

"Carrots, its understandable," Nick shrugged, "you've got a litter of siblings that could fill the whole building. I hate to see everyone get crushed with cuteness." Judy punched his arm. Sapphire giggled as she went towards the podium.

After a while, Chief Bogo entered the room. The usual chanting and shouting commenced until the buffalo silenced them.

"Alright then," Bogo put his glasses on, "as you all know, today is Bring Your Family to Work Day. Now, we don't want Clawhauser to babysit every..."

"Achoo!!" 

Everyone stopped. They turned to the door behind them. Martin got up first, and opened the door. Just as he did, a pile of kids were crashing down the floor. There was a tiger and a lion cub, three wolf cubs, a hippo, and a bunny.

"Kyle?" Martin questioned.

"H-hey, uncle," Kyle sheepishly smiled.

"I thought you were with grandpa."

"I was, but... we got distracted...?" Martin shook his head.

"Judy! Sapphire!"

"Elizabeth," they say in unison. The small bunny went to hug her sister, and then jumped into Sapphire's arms.