Case File 17: The Academy Epidemic

Hello everyone~ Thanks for all your support! I hope you enjoy this next episode. If I misspell anything, please tell me so I won't look like an idiot. Lol. Enjoy~....

The cold fog began to fade, as the sun was rising up into the sky

The cold fog began to fade, as the sun was rising up into the sky. It was morning, and Zootopia never looked better in the glistening lights. Although, a certain officer was having some early morning problems. She groaned from waking up, as she tried to sit up. Opening her eyes, she noticed she wasn't familiar with the room. As she processed everything, a mammal was sleeping next to her. She looked down to see the cub, who was sound asleep and curled up by her side. 

"You're awake."

"...?" She turned her head to see the polar bear smiling at her. 

"Officer Lovell... its good to see you."

"Drill sergeant.... um... where am I?"

"In the infirmary," she said, "we managed to relinquish all the toxic from your body before it could spread even further."

"Oh, right... I can't believe this," she mumbled. Suddenly, she felt a tug on her shirt and looked down to see Tojirou with sad eyes. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sapphire's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ī nda yo (it's okay)," I sighed, "so.... it was food poisoning...."

"That's what the doctor said. The academy is on full lockdown until we can solve this."

"Wait... what's going on?" 

"We checked everyone else... and there were no signs of poison in their food or in their digestive system."

"So... this was intentional."

"Cadets Hunter, Valiant, Leodore and Howlsworth believed it might be. They're outside the door now if you want to see them."

"Uh, sure."

"Also..."

"Hm?"

"There's another mammal who claims to know you. A 'Mr. Temple?'" 

"Oliver Temple? He's here?"

"So you do know him." I groaned while leaning back. 

"Okay--bring him in, too."  I tiredly waved as the sergeant chuckled. 

She opened the door, and signaled the others to come in. 

"Officer Lovell. Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine Leodore."

[Leodore was a lion, two years younger than I, with a brown spot on his right cheek. The others were Valiant, a Siberian tiger, Howlworth a white wolf, and Hunter a gray wolf with green eyes; the oldest out of them.