Case File 11: Reunion

Hey everyone! Hope you like my stories so far. I'll be sure to update soon. Until then, I have the next episode right here. (Warning: there will be language) Enjoy~......

A few blocks away from the neighborhood, there was a shop called the Scarlet Pedal Cafe. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside; flowers and pleasant scents everywhere, there was even an open terrace. Standing behind the counter, an elderly, male Siberian tiger was pouring coffee. Sitting nearby was Tojirou, who was drinking some green tea, his favorite since Master Yin introduced it to him. The tiger smiled at the cub.

"You're enjoying that aren't you?" He said with a chuckled. Tojirou smiled. 

"He sure loves your tea," Sapphire came out from a door. She was dressed with a white shirt, with a black skirt and dark-red apron around her waist.

"Thank you for taking the job offer. I was low on help since my last employee had to move out."

"And thanks for letting me work here," Sapphire implied. 

"Well, its your first day on the job, but you're doing well so far. Are you sure you should be working in your condition?"

"The doctor said that I can move my arm just fine. Besides, I was a waitress once...this is nothing."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sapphire's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I carried a tray with coffee on top, and walked towards the occupied table. 

"Here you go."

"Thank you, miss." 

"Let me know if you need anything." I walked back to Mr. Travis.

"So how's school for Tojirou?" 

"Actually, I had to see the principal."

"Really? What happened?"

"Well you won't believe it, but here's what he said..."

>>>>>>>>>>> Flashback >>>>>>>>>>>

"I'm sorry? Did I hear you right?" 

"As I said," the principal chuckled, "you have an intelligent boy here. Within the first two weeks, he showed skills that go above elementary and middle school. I highly consider you enroll him into a high school with his status."

"But isn't that a big step? I mean.... I don't think I could afford the registration requirements. Plus, Tojioru might feel left out or uncomfortable."

"We've had similar encounters with gifted mammals such as Tojirou here, so its no problem at all. If the boy wants to, then I'd be happy to support his wishes."

"Well....if you feel like you can do it..." I looked at him. Tojirou thought for a while, until he did some sign language again.

"... Are you sure?" The cub nodded happily. 

"So what do you say?"

"...We'll give it a shot."

"Splendid! I wish the both of you good luck." He shook my hand.

>>>>>>>>> End of Flashback >>>>>>>>>>

"I never imagined that I would adopt a bright kid like him, but if Tojirou wants to enroll in high school, then I'll support him all the way."