Case File 28: Our Future Part 1

Hey guys! If you're reading this, then thanks for your support. In this Part 3 file, there's a whole new twist. [WARNING: All rights to these characters and their backgrounds belong to the Creators: Aoimotion/Rem289. NO PLAGIARISM, please.] I hope you enjoy it~....

.

.

.

"Is everyone in position?"

"Affirmative chief."

"Good. Blizzard, Wolfram...status report."

[They're coming in range, sir. 30 feet and counting.]

"Get ready, everyone."

"Yes, sir!"

"This is our biggest mission, yet. Failure is not an option."

[They're closing in on the doors.]

"Hold your positions..."

[In three...two....one....]

At that moment, the mammals in question went through the revolving doors.

POP!/SHACK!

"Woah/Ahh!" The four looked up to see everyone in the lobby.

"SURPRISE~!!" Their cheers and applauding echoed the room. The ones who were baffled were Judy, Nick, Sapphire and Martin.

"Congratulations, guys!" Clawhauser shouted, as he approached them.

"What's going on," Judy asked.

"Silly," he grinned, "we're celebrating your engagement party."

"And~...the second anniversary of Martin and Sapphire's partnership," Randy added, as he and Daniel approached from behind.

"Since you never got to celebrate the first-one, we took matters into our own paws." Martin and Sapphire smiled at them.

"You guys...thank you."

"But chief organized everything." The water-buffalo walked towards them, but Sapphire rushed over and tackled him.

"Thank you, dad!"

"You're welcome, sweetie." He hugged her.

"Come on, guys! Time to party!"

"What about work?"

"We got mammals covering for us."

"Let's get this started~!" Uproar boomed as some laughed, including the guests of honor.

Everyone was having a good time for the past hour. Dancing, eating and chatting away, even if it was 11 in the morning. From the sidelines, Chief Bogo walked towards Martin the Sapphire.

"Saber...may I speak with you in private?"

"Oh, sure chief. I'll be back."

"Okay. I'll be in the restroom." They parted ways.

"So, what did you want to talk about, chief?" Martin asked.

"I already told Hopps and Wilde. You were the last I needed to ask."

"What is it?"

.

.

.

Shhh~

The water fell down on her hands as the soap washed away. Sapphire then dried her hands before coming out of the restroom. However, as she walked a few feet away, she realized she wasn't alone. Her eyes glanced to the side down another path in the hallway, seeing a figure in the shadows.