Case File 16: Halloween Fright Part 3

This is the final part of Case File 15. So I hope you like it. Happy Halloween everyone~!

It was 5 in the evening, and all was quiet. A car pulled up to the old mansion. A mammal made its way out, a black timber wolf, about middle aged wearing a navy suit with gray, vertical line pattern. He looked up at the large building with an emotionless expression. It was then his attention went to Kazimir, the lion showing a smile on his face.

"Ah, Mr. Knight," he bellowed, "I see you found the house. Marvelous, isn't it?"

"Indeed it is," his deep voice rang.

"Well, why don't we go inside. I'll give you a tour of the place." 

The lion led Mr. Knight to the front door. Once inside, the wolf kept his eyes in front, glancing at the décor of the main floor.

"What do you think," Kazimir asked with pride.

"Hmm...its a bit dusty in here," Knight stated.

"Well, yes, the place needs a bit of renovation...still, the building is in tact." 

He showed him the ballroom, and then the study room. Kazimir continued to talk as they exited the study room.

"Of course, this is a classic Victorian building that was built for more than 83 years till this day, so it will definitely b—"

BAM!!

Just then, the door slammed shut. Kazimir went to the door and tried to open it. However it was closed shut, but he struggled to pry it open.

"Is there a problem Mr. Kazimir?" Knight asked.

"Ahaha....no Mr. Knight. The door is just stuck, but it won't be a problem...."

VSSHH...

A hissing sound was made, and a mist of fog appeared out of nowhere. It covered the floor, traveling all the way to the stairs. Then, something came toppling down the steps and crashed onto the floor. They saw a record player. Even with the dents and broken edges, the record still played the sour notes, slowly turning until it stopped.

"You shouldn't have come here~" 

An eerie voice sung as it echoed the room.

"What is this!? Who's there!?" 

Just then, a gust of wind blew throughout the whole room. Kazimir looked everywhere to find the reason behind this. Suddenly, a shadow appeared on top of the stairs; a small figure of a female mammal, as it giggled and waved.

"You! What are you doing!?" 

However, the small shadow ran up the stairs, and Kazimir ran after her. The female kid kept laughing as the lion ran all the way up to the third floor. He found the figure, a feline cub standing at the end of the hallway. He stormed his way up to the girl.

"Hey kid," he was about to reach out, "just what are you trying to do!?" 

When she turned her head around, the little girl's face was pale white, and liquid came our of her eyes. Kazimir jumped back as the cub turned around, showing a doll in her arms and wearing ragged clothes and a smile that couldn't be wiped away.

"Hello mister," the girl sung, "I'm so lonely....won't you come play with me~?" 

The doll then turned its head around in a 360 degree as the girl laughed. Kazimir backed away, but then something was moving under the carpet, as it passed the girl and went straight to the lion. 

SHOOM!

He ran as fast as he could, but things were jumping out of the floor, paws crashing out of the doors and the girl's laughter getting louder and louder. Once he reached the stairs, he stopped and saw three monsters jumping out on the second floor.