Case File 6: Madness at The Temple Part 1

Hey there! I hope you like Case File 6. Enjoy~~.....

[Life is not easy. Things take a turn if you're not careful. That's exactly what I'm feeling right now. My partner, Judy, and Nick could agree freely. Why's that? To put it simple.....]

"This is not my day," I grumbled. I was tied up at the moment. Literally. I was tied up, hanging in the air while my friends were sitting down below tied together. A couple of gang members were destroying property at a local route in Downtown. And somehow we ended up like this.

"I feel like a piñata," I blurted.

"At least you have room to feel your tail," Nick said.

"Well, excuse me if my tail is on yours," Judy retorted.

"Guys, we gotta get outta here," Martin interrupted. The gangsters, kept wrecking wrecking the premises.

"How about this.....Hey...You!" I got their attention.

"Yeah, you!" A male rhino walked over, the vibration of his feet stomping the ground. I was practically eye level to him.

"Shut up," he slightly glared, "we're trying to have fun here!"

"Excuse me? Do you always talk to everyone like that?" I gave a death glare, making the rhino flinch a little.

"Yeah! So what!?"

"Geez~...so pushy...how mature~..." My voice exaggerated a bit. The other officers stared at me like I was nuts.

"You know for a gang member, you sure are testy. Didn't your mother ever teach you manners towards a lady?"

"Hey, leave my mom out of this!"

"There you go again; shouting like an idiot. You wouldn't shout at your mom!"

"I--"

"You can't just walk in here like you own the place. In fact, I bet you can't win a fight against us."

"Yeah right! I'm bigger than ya!--stronger than ya!--and I could flatten you, easy as that!"

"Then how about a one-on-one fight? If you win, you go free. If I win, you promise to give up your criminal ways, doing community service under my supervision. Deal?"

"Heh! Fine by me," the rhino untied me. The other rhinos made a circle around us. 

"You got a name?"

"Razor."

[Must be a pin-pal name.]

"Let's make this a no-rules fight."

"Don't bother...you won't last long." Razor smashed his hooves together (their's are more like foot pads). I did a stance.

"Is she trying to get herself killed?" Nick whispered.

"Sshh," Judy whispered back.

"I'm gonna smash you like a pancake," Razor shouted.

He charged at me with a left punch. However, I dodged it and did a right kick to the face, sending him back as he stumbled.

"Missed me."

He tried again, but I did an aerial spin kick.

THWACK!!

Razor landed on the ground face-first. He was really made now. He grabbed a metal rod, and swung the rod, but I did a back flip.

"Oops, try again!" At that moment, police cruisers were parked right behind them. The chief and his team were running towards the rhinos.