「0」

Of course, it would be strange to see someone without any of those colors, but instead, with black. Sadly, this was the case for a young 17-year-old, living in the large town of London.

"What the hell?"

"What?"

"Why is your bracelet black?"

"I don't know!"

"Oh come on. I didn't raise a child to have one with no feelings!"

"How would you know I don't have any feelings?!"

"Look at your bracelet! It never changes color!"

"So what about my bracelet? Do I just never have feelings because you can't see them?"

"If you had any, they would show up! I'm not tolerating a child like you!"

"...what?"

"You're a disgrace! I expected to have a child-"

"Mum..."

"Don't you cut me off! I wanted a child that had feelings, that had a bracelet that changed color! Not some stupid boy that just has a black bracelet that never changes color! How am I supposed to know what you're feeling?!"

"Honestly, if you tried, you would-"

"If I tried?! Come on, I try every day! But do you? What do you even do? Just stay emotionless for the rest of your life? No one's going to like you! Everyone will mock you!"

"They already do, mum."

"Exactly! And so if you don't change and make your bracelet change with you, it's going to keep happening!"

"Okay! then you tell me how! I don't know anything! Teach me how to feel! I don't have any emotion! Tell me how it is, to have emotions, to feel something! Tell me how it is to feel loved."

"..."

"Now you don't get it do you, you grew up with a family that loved you and took care of you because you were a normal child! You were just like everyone else! But me, I'm different! I thought that would be something to be proud of! But no! You just shut me out like I'm a stray! Like I'm worthless!"

"Son-"

"No. You listen to me. If I you want me to call you my mother, you better start acting like one."

And then he was gone.

A/N: Hello everyone~ hope you had a nice day/afternoon/evening. Anyways, this is a new phanfiction I wrote, all chapters are pretty short, but it has quite a lot of chapters. Enjoy! Please vote and comment :D