「17」

TW: Mentions of Abuse

Dan seems really surprised to say the least. I hope he doesn't mind the marks on my back. I winced in pain as he started to use pressure on some spots. It had been some time since my mother had hit me, but the pain she always dealt out was barely bearable.

He ran his hand down my back, then zipped up the clothing item that I couldn't zip up myself. I wonder if he will tell anyone else. I just hope it goes away soon.

I finished dressing, and walked out. I had chosen a formal black and white blazer, while Dan chose to wear a little less formal, with a purple shirt underneath a black cloth jacket. He smiled at me as we both walked out to Chris and PJ, who were both chatting away on the couches. "Hey guys," I said while walking to them, sitting down next to PJ.

"Phil, do you want to meet our boss? Well she's not really our boss but she likes to call herself that." PJ said, chuckling.

"Alright, sure!"

A moment later, a girl that looked around our age with wavy blonde locks tinted with pink strutted into the room. "Hi, Phil. I'm the boss here! My name's Louise."

"Lou, come on, for like the twentieth time, you're not the boss," Dan butted in, laughing.

She just shot him a glare and sat down next to Chris. "You ready for the showcase?"

A/N: How did people find out about this book also thanks for almost 190 reads

colors ✖ phanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara