「13」

Dan's face suddenly seemed like it was dusted with pink. It quickly faded though, and I just pretended not to see it. I focused on the road. There are so many people, it's hard to see anyone. Before I knew it, Dan pulled the car into a small garage. As we exited the car, he directed me towards where we were going.

"So Phil, what's your favorite animal?"

"Well, mine's a lion. How about you?"

Dan chuckled when I said the word "lion," and I playfully punched him in the arm. "Mine's a llama."

As the doors opened, I spotted two other boys around my age. They were sitting in a small but cozy looking lounge, with red plush chairs dotting the room. One of them had dark brown hair like Dan's, but had emerald green eyes instead of brown, and the other boy had curly brown hair with pale green eyes. "Hi Chris, hi PJ," Dan said, walking to them. "This is my new friend, Phil. Phil, this is Chris and PJ."

"Hey Phil!" They both said, with warm smiles plastered onto their faces.

"What's going on today?" Dan asked, grabbing a drink before sitting down to where the other boys were.

"Boss said that the showcase is today, but we're missing a model," PJ sighed, looking at his lap. "It might be cancelled."

A/N: Hey guys, would you take the time to go check out the profile "rickyblitzz"? They're submitting their story "snapchat // phan" for #Wattys2016, rules on their last chapter ^-^ Also the story itself is great!