「77」

☾ 

I woke up with Phil still sleeping soundly in my arms. I was scared that I was late to work, but I remembered it was Saturday. I let out a sigh as I pulled Phil closer. He looked extremely cute while sleeping, with his hair falling around his face. I decided to play with it, while I waited for him to wake up.

It took some time, but eventually Phil woke up. "Good morning, Philly," I said, pecking him on the cheek.

He smiled, sitting up. "Good morning."

I closed my eyes for a second, then opened them to see Phil gone. "Phil?!" I nearly screamed.

I was attacked by someone, a weight crashing me onto the bed. Of course, I would have been afraid, but the fact that there were a pair of lips on mine and stunning blue eyes staring at me, I knew it was Phil.

It was a heated kiss, but it lasted shortly before he sat up, panting, and smiling. "You're so cute when you're scared."

Catching him off-guard, I flipped him over so he was under me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pulled him close to me. I smirked. "Two can play that game."

Phil smiled, grabbing a pillow from the bed and smacking me with it. "Phil!" I laughed as I grabbed the other one, resulting in a pillow fight.
After setting down the pillows, we laid back down on the bed, fingers intertwining. I leaned in to kiss Phil one more time, smiling as he blushed.

And there we stayed, for hours as we had nothing to do. Eventually we both fell asleep, pink streaming from both our wrists, without a care in the world.

A/N: Was this a good story? I hope you enjoyed coming through this journey with me!