「33」

Who are these strange people? I looked at Dan. What if they're bad people- My thoughts were cut short when Louise came in, yelling, "Surprise, Philly!"

"Don't call me Philly," I grumbled.

She ignored me. "So Phil, I will introduce you to our friend group!" They have an official friend group... Strange. Everyone had bright yellow bands. They seemed to be so happy as a group.

A pale boy with bleached hair walked to me. "Hi Phil, I'm Tyler. Nice to meet you. I'm the party leader of this whole shabang," Tyler said, smirking.

Another boy snorted, and sauntered to me. He had a camera hanging around his neck. "Hey. I'm Connor," he said. I noticed his pretty light brown hair. It was pretty, but wasn't appealing to me. I nodded and shook his hand.

"Hi Phil, I'm Troye," another boy approached me. Troye had brown hair like Connor, but he had stunning blue eyes instead of hazelnut brown ones. His voice was tinged with an accent that I couldn't place. "I produce music," he added proudly, making me widen my eyes. "I'll be sure to listen to it," I said, trying to smile a little.

Lastly, another girl walked to me. "I'm Melanie," she said, her dyed hair bobbing up and down. "I produce music, like Troye," she stated, nodding towards the other boy. I let out a small sigh, and nodded.

"What makes him so interesting?" Tyler turned to Dan.

I stared at Dan, wondering what he was going to say.

"His... his band is black..."

A/N: Drama?