「31」

I woke up in an uncomfortable position. How long have I been sleeping in this chair...? I stretched and yawned. I took out a sketchpad from a box of miscellaneous things. Letting my mind draw whatever it wanted.

Glancing downwards after what seemed like 5 minutes, I noticed I had drawn scenery. It wasn't very detailed or well drawn in any matter. It seemed like two people were sitting far away, in a large field covered with flowers and trees. They were talking, with the sun starting to set.

I decided to flip the sketchbook. There were doodles of flowers, lakes, nature-related, computer/tech-related... Then I saw one that really caught my eye. It was a girl, sitting on a swing alone. Her hair was long and wavy, pushed around by the wind. She was looking out into the distance, probably thinking about something. It just, really inspired me. She seems like she can do anything in the world. So happy. It's just a little drawing but still... My band tinged with the slightest of yellow.

Stretching over, I decided to play some music from the radio.

I smiled to myself. Everything would be okay.

A/N: I'm so sorry this story is going no where right now it will get somewhere! Just stick with me :)