「71」

Don't do it! A voice inside my head rang at me. I have to. This is my duty.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Then I heard a voice. "Don't do it, Dan!"

More of these voices joined, but one cut them all off. "Enough! Dan, you have one minute to choose or I'll chose for you!"

I just looked around. Everyone seemed familiar, but they seemed like enemies. They weren't good people. I needed to kill them.

"Forty-five seconds left!" The sharp voice rang again.

I couldn't do it. My hands were shaking. I was shaking.

"Forty seconds!"

My palms were clammy. I was sweating.

"Thirty-five!"

The one with black hair and blue eyes looked at me with so much sadness in his eyes.

"Thirty!"

The girl with blonde hair and pink tips just shook her head. She couldn't believe it.

"Twenty-five!"

A boy with curly hair and emerald green eyes looked at the boy next to him, mouthing something along the lines of don't forget me.

"Twenty!"

The other boy looked desperately at me, then at the boy who had just mouthed something to him.

"Fifteen!"

I looked around. I couldn't do this.

"Ten!"

The boy with black hair and blue eyes was pleading something I couldn't hear.

"Five!"

I brought the gun back up.

"Four!"

I glanced at each person in turn.

"Three!"

All of them were looking away, except one.

"Two!"

I shut my eyes.

A/N: Drama?